Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. Wünsch dir auch alles Liebe und Gute zum Geburtstag! GrüßeDJ FX
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. Happy Birthday!Oh.... that was your countdown in MSN....! -8,-7,......!
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. hey ho..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!16 jahre... hmm... sag mal bio er soll dich mit nem foto in die GFU-friends-Seite stellen *ggg
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. Hay Tanya ... look @ www.gfu-team.tk ... i you want to be on this site ??
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. Yeah, why not? But I don't speak German well, does it matter?Tell me which questions I have to reply on for that and where to send this stuff then please.
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. Yeah, why not? But I don't speak German well, does it matter?Tell me which questions I have to reply on for that and where to send this stuff then please. No No it doesn't matter !!!tomorrow i send you the questions in english and you can answer it in english and i translate it in german !and a need a photo ! wen you allowed it :-)))
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. Alright, it won't be a problem then! I'll see what I can do about the photo.
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. Happy birthday also from me and good luck with all your exams ;)
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. Alright, it won't be a problem then! I'll see what I can do about the photo. Send me a Photo to my eMail Adress LeChuck1899@aol.com
Geschrieben am 9. Juni 2004vor 22 Jr. I'll do tomorrow, okay?Papaya --> thanx! Fortunately my exams are over now, no more school til September.
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren