Zum Inhalt springen

please comment lol

Empfohlene Beiträge

is single Hungarian dj who hates all Italian dj he PeACeY.

Says it he writes better music under 30 minutes than all of the Italian producers under 20 years.this dj respects nobody, Gigi D'Agostino gave injurious words to it. according to it the lento violento a joke. a song that according to it lento violento shit burns though and he has nothing to do with the sound. "the riddle" melody audible in him and it well.I would demand everybody that let an opinion write about this the idiota from a lecturer , that onto another a Hungarian forum where his friends laugh at it then.

è il singolo ungherese DJ che odia tutto il DJ italiano lui PeACeY.

Dice che lui scrive la migliore musica al di sotto di 30 minuti che tutti produttori italiani al di sotto di 20 anni. il questo DJ non rispetta nessuno, Gigi D' Agostino ha dato le parole nocive esso. secondo esso il violento di lento uno scherzo. una canzone che secondo esso la merda di violento di lento brucia comunque e lui ha niente a che fare con il suono. " il riddle" melodia udibile in lui ed esso buono. Richiederei ognuno che lasciasse un'opinione scrivere circa questo il idiota da un conferenziere, quello su un altro una tribuna ungherese dove i suoi amici allora lo ridono.

the song :

http://www.mediafire.com/?ty3mymnigng

DJ Peacey hates all italodance artists and says he can make something better than everybody else in less than 30 minutes?

Your translation isn't very clear but is this what you meant?

If he spends 30 hours then maybe he would end up with somethings good, but this, NO!! I could do it better, and I know my talent is nothing compared to Gigi or any other italodance artists (well not yet :anstossen: )

I put this up because of that because this PeACeY is not good dj.. And over believes much of himself, a couple of criticisms would be needed from his music, that on the forum where he is above let me copy it for him, and tiny one let him reflect what said.