Geschrieben am 14. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr. I have a Strong feeling that its gonna be released on the upcoming "Psico Dance" 🙂 It just has to be released... I've tried to write down the lyrics, but still have problems with a few words, what do you guys hear? cold like the wind blows cold... nothing's gonna touch me cause all i got to know is that i'm fine as long as i'll be mine nananananaa... heavenly... no matter how i feel i'm so proud of me of what i used to be everything i need is freedom to believe always... (thx to @ShadowMP for corrections) The first track in this mix: Filtered vocals (as much as it could be filtered out): always_cut_vocals.mp3 Bearbeitet (am 18. Dezember 2023vor 2 Jr.) von Bluestar changed title to final, released name
Geschrieben am 14. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr. This is what I understand when listening to the song (besides, I really hope that the song will be released on the new CD!): cold like the wind blows cold... nothing's gonna touch me cause all i got to know is that i'm fine as long as i'll be mine nananananaa... heavenly... no matter how i feel i'm so proud of me of what i used to be everything i need is freedom to believealways
Geschrieben am 13. Oktober 2020vor 5 Jr. Until today unfortunately not - but I think that's just a question of time. 🙂
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren