Geschrieben am 19. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr. Paolo Sandrini in m2o show Dualcore: Bearbeitet (am 19. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr.) von kazin
Geschrieben am 19. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr. The link is now not available :O Can you please share another link / do you have a saved version?
Geschrieben am 19. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr. Autor @Bluestar I've updated the link to video. @hlennarz If you understand Italian, you can find some interesting information there. For example, Another Way, La Passion and LT were produced all together during one week. :)
Geschrieben am 19. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr. I'd like to see a transcription of this interview, if anyone understands Italian a little better and would be so kind :D @kazin: at which minutes he starts talking about stuffs regarding Gigi and / or mediarecords?
Geschrieben am 19. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr. vor 2 Stunden schrieb kazin: @Bluestar I've updated the link to video. @kazin It doesn't work anyway...
Geschrieben am 19. Januar 2018vor 8 Jr. Autor @Sottosopra hmm that's strange, but I've found this video on YouTube: @Bluestar It's starts on 30:00+
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren