Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinyl graphics help

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

I would like to make EPs flac to 12' vinyls that were not originally released in physical form. 
 

yes I know, pure zyx idea 🤣👍🏻
 

the problem is that I don't know how to work with graphics. photoshop etc. The front of the cover is often given, but I can't do the back.
 

In the first round, I thought of "Lento violento - Dark".
 

can someone make me a rear vinyl cover that matches the front? e.g. the titles of the songs could also be read. I know that time is precious, so if it's only a few minutes and you feel like it... thanks

Geschrieben

Hehe, making your own personal bootleg I see :P

Keep in mind custom made one-off vinyl records are pretty much all lathe cuts and they sound like dogsh**

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

  • 3 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

 

Addendum:

If you want to get a custom vinyl cut, use this austrian service:

https://drdub.com/

 

I tried 3 different manufacturers, but the record I received from dr.dub was the best BY FAR (select "audiophile cut" during purchase)

 

Their service was also SUPER friendly. It's rather expensive, but worth the money imo.

They offer a lot of customisable options. 33/45/78 rpm , colored vinyl, custom matrix etchings, even locked groove loops and such.

 

STAY AWAY FROM "VINYLIFY"

The record sounded absolutely dreadfull. Very low in volume, extreme wow/flutter and a constant 50hz mains hum.

 

Mediocre:

"Kunaki". They are by far the cheapest option, but you get absolutely 0 customer service. The record sounded "meh" and if you don't fill both sides with 20min of audio you can clearly tell it's a bootleg since the tracks will only be on the very edge of the record with a massive runout. There is no engineer taking advantage of the record surface.

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.