Alle Inhalte von kayzero
-
Woohoo!
Yiiir! So am I on the road with my new website and thanks to Chronic for the design! Sorry that there isnt that much, but I have just started today! Have fun! Kayzero-Music.com
-
Brothers - This is
It must be a kind of german rating hehe just kidding;) But here in Demark the limit is :lickmy:
-
Brothers - This is
You guys have a special way to give points? Hehe! 11/10 ? How come...? Can I give a song 100000000000000000089/10 ? Where is the limit...? I've heard better songs than this one here... So If I should compaire it to all the song I have ever heard would it be a ....!
-
GFU INT. REMIX CONTEST
I know I aint in the contest any more... but here: http://www.mymusic.dk/funktioner/afspiller/wma.asp?id=30734 Just listen I made it for fun;)
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
But I'm looking foward to work more pro in the future. This great site have opened many doors for me. So I decided to "fight" my way up in the music-industry. I know the chances are small, but Ill just see how it will go. Cause as a 16 year old guy there's still a long way for me. But lately i found out that i didn't want to get discovered by winning a competition But it was fun working with the vocals, and the composing. But Ill have a lot of respect, especially for CYT and Indurro. But also everyone in the contest, and i just wanna wish them all GOOD LUCK And let the best producer win! Lots of love from me, kayzero
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
Hmm... I dont know if people are talking to me? Cant understand you guys But thats okay
-
Lance Inc. - Feelings (Hot, Wet'n Sexy)
I actually like this song as much as Cold as Ice...!
-
Deep Spirit - LONELY
It sounds ALOT like Groove Coverage!! Just more boring....
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
Im backing out of the contest... I aint gonna finish mine... Didn't got a chance I've to spent most of my time remixing the new track from Indietro . So sorry guy
-
GFU
Und für mich ist Hotel Saint George the nummero uno!
-
GFU
I can't really judge a undone track, but i can give my meaning But i won't throw around with 10's when the track isn't done... a can easiely get a when it's done...
-
GFU
Hey! I thought that it could be fun to make a little "vote" Please don't kill me for being honest... But the reason for the "evil" judgeing, but I can't give them more when they ain't finished sorry...! It's also just my taste...! I don't judge my own tracks either cause I don't see them better than any one off these tacks Woti Ambient Edit Tom & Stefy Remix Voel Suono Remix Dee Dee Remix DukeLuke Remix DJ Comlex & DJ Antz Cassa Remix Mr. Bong Remix Mr. Bong Club Remix Prezer DJ Remix DJ Vega Remix Severo Remix But YOU can write your meaning here
-
GFU vs. C.Y.T - Severo remix!
Jamen velkommen syver... Lækkert mix du har smækket sammen... Hyg dig!
-
Floorfilla - Kosmik Love
I haven't heard 89ers remix but i think it will be a kind of"BOINK BOINK"
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
JEEHAAA you know Tirol!!! I live about 60km away from Landeck!! And your RMXes are very very good!! I hope it for you that you will get a chance against the great Remixers like Ponte, Prezioso, Gigi and others Thank you very much ..! But there's a long way to that point... But Now we'll see
-
Marta Wisniewska-Here I Go Again (Groove Coverage)
NOT a point more...
-
GFU INT. REMIX CONTEST
My favorite is dukelukes BTW. New italo mix from me at http://www.freewebs.com/italomusic
-
Dj Cutry - Fammi ballare (Vinyl 2004)
I would say
- SEVERO!
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
Thank you very much! I'd concidered it for a while if i should take the mainlead as normal, but then, it isn't my style. I concidered it, because the bassline, pads and piano did it so hard to make a BETTER theme/melody. But I try! Maybe I'll make some small changes in the mainlead, but now we'll see Again thank you!!
-
SEVERO!
He said he didn't have the time to control it, and he couldn't find out of all that HTML things, and i thought he decived a website...! I'm not either really in to all that webstuff, but I'll try BTW. Check my mix of Vuoi Ballare here and Severo's and my song here (Severo is behind the production of the last link, I'm the composer) Take care!
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
I'm still working on both versions, so they are NOT done finished yet :naenae:
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
BTW I have decided to upload a snap from my new ITALIAN Version Find both mixes here: Kay's Place Give some feed back please...!
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
If I understood But I'll upload an Italian version of my remix...! I'm not into that german thing
-
! REMIX CONTEST (GFU feat. C.Y.T.) !
OMG that's awesome