Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brothers - This is

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Hab mir jetzt das Brithers Album gründlich durchgehört.....im Album Thread gabs ja schon diverse Bewertungen, aber keine Hörproben!

Dachte ich mach mal hier nen Thread auf vom besten Album Song, der eh wahrscheinlich die nächste Single wird!!!

Hörprobe

Ist fix ein Cover, mir fällt aber net ein von wem......mhm...:-((( Jemand von euch weiß es aber sicher!!

Ich gebe dem Song fast die vollen Punkte 9,bewertung05.gif:anstossen:

Geschrieben

loooooool damals haben wir doch geschrieben das es die neue single wird ! bei THE MOON !

und dann wurde gesgat fake

das is CAMBODIA im original !

hat pulsedriver auch schon gecovert.

aber sehr geil die brothers version !!!!

bewertung10.gif:anstossen:

Geschrieben

Finde es von Brothers besser als von Pulle !!!! 11/10

Geschrieben

jup is a guter remix ... nur von pulle gfallts ma doch an deut besser :daumenhoch:

Geschrieben

ja is sehr goil bewertung10.gif, nur find ichs schade das brothers mit ausnahmen der tracks die sie rausgebracht haben, nicht wirklich was eigenes neues auf dem album draufgepackt haben (zb yes sir i can boogie, memories, this is :traurig: )

Geschrieben
,15. Aug 2004, 13:15] jup is a guter remix ... nur von pulle gfallts ma doch an deut besser :traurig:

jep die pulle version war klar besser.. unvergesslich der hamma song. :besorgt:

Geschrieben

You guys have a special way to give points? :muahaha: Hehe!

11/10 ? How come...?

Can I give a song 100000000000000000089/10 ? Where is the limit...? :besorgt:

I've heard better songs than this one here... So If I should compaire it to all the song I have ever heard would it be a bewertung07.gif....! :traurig:

Geschrieben
You guys have a special way to give points? :muahaha: Hehe!

11/10 ? How come...?

Can I give a song 100000000000000000089/10 ? Where is the limit...? :besorgt:

I've heard better songs than this one here... So If I should compaire it to all the song I have ever heard would it be a bewertung07.gif....! :traurig:

:muahaha:

Geschrieben
You guys have a special way to give points? :muahaha: Hehe!

11/10 ? How come...?

Can I give a song 100000000000000000089/10 ? Where is the limit...? :besorgt:

I've heard better songs than this one here... So If I should compaire it to all the song I have ever heard would it be a bewertung07.gif....! :traurig:

the limit is here

12/10 !

Geschrieben
You guys have a special way to give points? :muahaha: Hehe!

11/10 ? How come...?

Can I give a song 100000000000000000089/10 ? Where is the limit...? :muahaha:

I've heard better songs than this one here... So If I should compaire it to all the song I have ever heard would it be a bewertung07.gif....! :traurig:

hehehehe

the limit is around 11 - 12 points ... but a track only gets so much points, if it is a real perfect and great track

so ... your rating is quite ok :besorgt:

Geschrieben

It must be a kind of german rating :traurig: hehe :besorgt:

just kidding;)

But here in Demark the limit is bewertung10.gif:muahaha: :lickmy:

Geschrieben
bewertung10.gif is MEGA and 12/10 is GODLIKE *g*
Geschrieben
bewertung10.gif is MEGA and 12/10 is GODLIKE *g*

12/10 = GODLIKE :daumenhoch:

und was is 11/10?

Geschrieben

hmmmmmm

11/10 WOW A LITTLE GODLIKE TRACK *ggggg*

Geschrieben

:daumenhoch:

bewertung10.gif

gefällt mir auch besser, als von pulle

Geschrieben

Ok if you say this mix is about 12/10 what is "Gigi D'Agostino - Silence" then?

:daumenhoch::traurig:

"I can't learn the language, if I doesn't understand the people"

Poetic translation:

YOU GERMANS ARE TO WIERD!! :traurig:

Just kidding :traurig:

Love you all....! :traurig:

Geschrieben

Your system reminded me of my teacher the other day.

He said a thing like:

"Many people died. Some of them were dead, and some of them were totally dead...." :daumenhoch:

What is that all about...!

Okay Im way too tired. Think Ill go to bed now :traurig:

Heute Leute!

Geschrieben

Sehr guter Brothers-Song, wahrscheinlich der Beste in letzter Zeit!

7,bewertung05.gif

Geschrieben

11/10

Hoffentlich wird das die neue Single, so geil das Teil!!

Geschrieben

ja super track :traurig:

bekommt von mir bewertung08.gif:daumenhoch:

Geschrieben

is ein billiger track für mich denn ein das brothers - memories denn sound genommen hat und noch viele sache passt voll ned auf ein album auf ein album gehören eigene ideen und deshalb der track

shit...... bewertung06.gif

Geschrieben

Hmmmm, der Song geht so, ist aber meilenweit vom Original, nämlich der KIM WILDE-Single entfernt.

Hier wäre eine weibliche Stimme schon nicht schlecht gewesen.

bewertung06.gif

Geschrieben

Jo, für mich der beste Track vom Album.... bewertung10.gif:daumenhoch:

Geschrieben

ja vollgas bis die muschi rinnt .... und das sagt n' hardstyler hehe

10 / 10

  • 4 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

Weiß schon wer was konkretes, obs wirklich die neue Single wird, mir gefällt der Track auch immer besser!!

Fand damals auch schon Cambodia von Pulsedriver geil!!

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.