EVILUTION
Mitglieder
-
Benutzer seit
-
Letzter Besuch
Alle Inhalte von EVILUTION
-
Hotel Saint George - Feel The Sun
Your beliefs and hopes are nice but won't make things better. The version you hear on DIY is the "Re-Opening Mix" and it is the only version of the song.
-
Hotel Saint George - Feel The Sun
Well, I start to doubt about the "dance" factor of Paps 'N' Skar too, since it's in between the Hotel Saint George and Promiseland tracks. I think it will be nice, but...... dance? Mah, don't think so.
-
Italobrothers - Countin Down The Days
The new single is Moonlight Shadow (Mike Oldfield cover).
-
Promiseland - I Just Wanna Rock
Yes, the version you hear on their MySpace is the dance version, but there will also be an electro version ...
-
Hotel Saint George - Feel The Sun
It's not sure yet which style the versions will be... Only that the M2O version will be dance :)
-
M2O Vol 14 - Mixa And Selecta By Provenzano Dj
Paps 'N' Skar has always been dance :) And if not 100% dance, than more towards pop, but never house :) I don't worry about that ;)
-
M2O Vol 14 - Mixa And Selecta By Provenzano Dj
No, it certainly is Paps 'N' Skar and it will always be that way ;)
-
M.I.M. Project - For Love
As always Isaia & Micky B of course, but now without Dj M@X ;)
-
Made In Italy - Never Meet
Why make a cover of THIS song? It can't get any better... And indeed, the vocals in this version are so much worse... However, I do like the sound quite a lot... the synth and the bass... If it was used for an original song, it would be a lot better I think!
-
Euro Dance X Ever From Italy ( SUPER ! )
Wow! Nice :)
-
Dark Angel Feat Alicia - Shy
Bit Records? Hahahahahahahahaha edit: http://www.darkangelmusic.it/prometto.mp3
-
George Aaron - Heaven
Very nice song! Holland?? Wow, let's see :P
-
Danijay - Tonight
Tonight is included in the first Danijay album, this is a remix.
-
Musica Maranza - Unmixed Extended Versions
Maranza is the italodance style of the last years ;)
-
Morphiloid - All I Do
Mah, hands-up, not italo...
-
Very Nice People - I'll Make You High
A "Misch-Masch" of pop, house and dance, I don't know where you got that info from, but DarkAngel calls it "funky house" so then you can be sure it hasn't got anything to do with italodance of any kind or form.
-
Dancez - I Like Chopin
I find DJK more italodance than this one ;) I love the DJK version... this one is ... boh...
-
Italo Dance wo bist du nur hin ?
I personally think you're too late to write this :P, cause 2006 is the breakpoint, I would rather say that end of 2005 / beginning 2006 was the "lowest point", now we're moving up again As you see how many releases are coming this autumn, not all full of quality maybe, but certainly a lot of initiatives. Armonica, BIT and DPR for the young producers, but also we expect a new Hotel Saint George, Neja, Web, Roby Rossini, etc. and surely many more of which we don't know anything yet. Indeed what Matador said: "Survival" by Prezioso wasn't 100% italodance, but the italo melody was back; their 2005 releases lacked that. And indeed, I also agree with him that Dj Ross will get to more italodance-oriented releases. He hasn't abandoned stuff completely, when you listen to his latest two releases. I'm much more confident than I was in 2005! We're still alive, now let's grow
-
D-Light - Love Sensation
Wow!!!!!!!!!! I also looked at the site yesterday, but then it wasn't added yet :D hehehe fresh fresh
-
Zwei neue Italo Gruppen
Ah nice, 3Emotion. A lot better than DJ Sanny J vs Isaia ft. Micky B, that does get boring ;)
-
Nicole Brand - Without You No
Great song, but why is that site so horrible that you can sort on artist, title, album, year, even genre (even though that's not of much use, since Britney Spears is also classified as dance) but not on label! edit: nvm found a better site
-
Maggie - The Dreamer
Well, since the period that Paul Jockey produced italodance is quite sometime behind us, I am not curious to this record.....
-
The Produxer - State Of Mind
which is fantastic!
-
Stefy Energy - Promise
Yeah of course they speak about a bomb... If not, Stefy Energy doesn't want to be their friend anymore :P
-
Stefy Energy - Promise
I couldn't care less about Stefy Energy though.