Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is the tracklist of gigi?

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Hello,

I'd like to find back the tracklist of cammino or quello che mi piace with all titles broadcasted. For example : "gigi d'agostino - again (tanz fm) [x15]"

because the one I've seen few month ago has disapear.

Thanks

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Thanks but when I open your link, this message appears :

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10333] We could not find the forum you were attempting to view.

I don't understand why I can't have a look to it...

Geschrieben

Because you are to new in this forum. :hmm:

Bearbeitet von DonHergeFan

Geschrieben
  • Autor

And you can't send me the tracklist?

How can I get it?

Geschrieben

You have to write at least 10 3 posts to get access to the tracklist-subforum.

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Thank you for all !!!

Is there any french there?

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.