Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grippers - Rising Again (Diana J & Pandolfi feat. Mario Realini)

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

.

Grippers

Rising Again

(2012)

.

An awesome song from a new team: Diana J, Angelo Pandolfi & Mario Realini.

:herz:

Bearbeitet von Bluestar

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Lyrics (updated - official)

Whenever you need something

I come and bring you to me

Just take my hand, I shiver too

But today is burning with you

The weather changes as you change

And people make you fell strange

And if you can not find your way

You keep thinking that’s just a game

Fly with me and stay, I know you’re dreaming so far away

Look there’s a smile inside of me that will not die ‘cause

I love music, music loves me too

[RIT.]

Everytime you make me happy baby I lose the ground and touch the stars

You can see me rising again: I love music, music loves me

Everytime you kiss and touch me baby I breath the life to taste the best

You can see me rising again: I love music, music loves me too

Whatever may come remember

I come and bring you to me

Cause my love shines, you shiver too

But tomorrow will burn just for you

The rain will wash away the pain

No matter how hard it’s the same

In good or bad you’ll find a way

You keep thinking that’s just a game

Fly with me and stay, I know you’re dreaming so far away

Look there’s a smile inside of me that will not die ‘cause

I love music, music loves me too

[RIT.]

Everytime you make me happy baby I lose the ground and touch the stars

You can see me rising again: I love music, music loves me

Everytime you kiss and touch me baby I breath the life to taste the best

You can see me rising again: I love music, music loves me too

Bearbeitet von Bluestar

Geschrieben

Woooow, danke für deinen Beitrag! :)

Sogar mit Video und dazu Dianas Stimme... :zittern: da bekommt man richtig Gänsehaut...

Geschrieben

Gigi könnte nen Remix machen..... :wahnsinnig:

Geschrieben

Diana hat ne schöne Stimme...aber der song ist für mich jetzt nicht der burner (nur weil pandolfi mitproduziert hat).

aber mattl hat recht...gigi soll nen remix machen!!! :klatschen1:

Geschrieben

Mir gefällt der Song auch richtig gut - Dianas Stimme war ja schon immer über alle Zweifel erhaben. Mal sehen was von dieser neuen Formation noch alles kommt, als musikalische Kategorien werden jedenfalls Pop und Elettropop angegeben, wäre also möglich dass es noch Remixe von dem Song geben wird.

  • 2 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

Von Grippers @ Facebook:

Whenever you need something

I come and bring you to me

Just take my hand, I shiver too

But today is burning with you

The weather changes as you change

And people make you fell strange

And if you can not find your way

You keep thinking that’s just a game

Fly with me and stay, I know you’re dreaming so far away

Look there’s a smile inside of me that will not die ‘cause

I love music, music loves me too

[RIT.]

Everytime you make me happy baby I lose the ground and touch the stars

You can see me rising again: I love music, music loves me

Everytime you kiss and touch me baby I breath the life to taste the best

You can see me rising again: I love music, music loves me too

Whatever may come remember

I come and bring you to me

Cause my love shines, you shiver too

But tomorrow will burn just for you

The rain will wash away the pain

No matter how hard it’s the same

In good or bad you’ll find a way

You keep thinking that’s just a game

Fly with me and stay, I know you’re dreaming so far away

Look there’s a smile inside of me that will not die ‘cause

I love music, music loves me too

[RIT.]

Everytime you make me happy baby I lose the ground and touch the stars

You can see me rising again: I love music, music loves me

Everytime you kiss and touch me baby I breath the life to taste the best

You can see me rising again: I love music, music loves me too

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Some new info: The Rising Again EP (title is unofficial atm) will be released by the end of February at latest (official info).

Expected tracklist (unofficial):

  • Grippers - Rising Again (Original Mix)
  • Grippers - Rising Again (Pando Rmx)
  • ... (and maybe more) ...

I will keep posting here the infos, stay tuned!

Geschrieben

Übrigens ist Diana auch bei Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/dianaj

Mir gefallen "Gold" und "Neve" sehr gut! :)

Neve:

Bearbeitet von Sottosopra

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.