Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Label On The Table / GDC Band

Featured Replies

Geschrieben
On 3/31/2023 at 11:58 AM, hlennarz said:

I'll Fly With You / Sandstorm Bootleg is now "L'Amour Toujours ( Energy Long Mix )"

 

Now it has also L'AMOUR TOUJOURS ( DANZA MIX )

  • Antworten 59
  • views 12,2 Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Beliebteste Beiträge

  • Endlich ist hier mal was los. 🍿

  • No you are wrong. Gigi is clearly an illusion created by me. I started making music in 1986 when I was -2 years old. I have written it on a german fan forum now, so it is obviously true, and my burden

  • Christian White
    Christian White

    It was recognized in Live in Sicilia 2000 as the 'Original Club Mix' version, I suppose it is a false positive L'AMOUR TOUJOURS ( FESTA MIX ) also exists... I just wanted to ask, the 'Para B

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Geschrieben
  • Autor
BLA BLA BLA ( EASY DANCE RADIO MIX )
GDC BAND
Geschrieben

where

Geschrieben
  • Autor

My secret, but trust me  :mrbighead:

  • 11 Monate später...
Geschrieben
  • Autor
L'AMOUR TOUJOURS ( POWER MIX )
GDC BAND
Geschrieben
  • Autor
Am 7.7.2023 um 16:33 schrieb hlennarz:

where

https://youtu.be/GZXFK2vUyWA

Geschrieben

That Sygma Terzinenza Mix besides being identified as BLA BLA BLA ( EASY DANCE RADIO MIX ) is also shown as BLA BLA BLA ( GIGI DAG & LUCA NOISE DANCE MIX ) under that YouTube video, likely two similar mixes.

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Unfortunately, you're wrong. Part that was recognized as a (Easy Dance Radio Mix) it's a different part, than that what was recognized as a (Gigi Dag & Luca Noise Dance Mix). In fact major of Sygma's bootleg remix is not recognized at all.

  • 10 Monate später...
Geschrieben
On 6/29/2023 at 4:55 PM, Desper-D said:

GDC BAND - L'AMOUR TOUJOURS ( CASUAL IN THE MIX )

It was recognized in Live in Sicilia 2000 as the 'Original Club Mix' version, I suppose it is a false positive

L'AMOUR TOUJOURS ( FESTA MIX ) also exists...

I just wanted to ask, the 'Para Bailar Mas' mixes should be included in the web-mixes list? Based on the Lentanova version that was uploaded firstly on that channel and later as an official release, I can say, in a strange way, that PBM was REALLY a GGDAG creation (the way the titles of that mixes and Tutto Dag mixes are written are another crucial thing for me to think it)

Bearbeitet von Christian White

  • 1 Jahr später...
Geschrieben

Reading this; Gianfranco Bortolotti selling Media Records, what even happened there?

Bearbeitet von efalk_
simplified

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.