Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gigi D'Agostino - I'll Be With You (Smoderanza 2)

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

I'll be with you
I swear its true
Believe in me,
That your feelings running through

Oh, talk to me
Reality...
And dream comes true
In the c'est la vie with you

 I just wanna know
if you stay or go
let your feelings shown
all around the world
And when you close your eyes,
Your mind is gonna fly,
Time is running fast
But I am wanderlust

Keep your love alive...
Let your feelings fly
Into the world you want
With the one you want...

Wish a single chance
Does make any sense
Don't be afraid to waste
When your dreams standing by

 I just wanna know
if you stay or go
let your feelings shown
all around the world
And when you close your eyes,
Your mind is gonna fly,
Time is running fast
But I am wanderlust
[ x2 ]

Bearbeitet () von Bluestar
corrections (thx kazin, renonskaro)

Geschrieben

I thinks it's:

That I don't wanna last --> But I am(?) wonderlust

Geschrieben
vor 5 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

Let's make any sense

Does make any sense

Geschrieben

Finde das Lied mega schön!!!

Tolle Vocals, Gänsehaut pur bei mir!!!

Wer singt das Lied? 

Der Song erinnert mich an die Italodance Zeit zwischen 2002 - 2005. Für mich einer der Besten Songs auf der Smoderanza 2

Bearbeitet () von Schlonte

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.