Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dottor Dag - Paciocco

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Zur Zeit läuft es täglich auf m2o ... hier der resamplete Text (thx to TracklistStar):

...

Down the road, to the bank

While I'm here I'd like to thank

Down the road, to the bank

While I'm here I'd like to thank

Down the road, to the bank

While I'm here I'd like to thank

Mom and dad, they knew the time

Gizmo's scratching Milk Dee's rhyming

Milk is chillin, Giz is chillin

What more can I say?

Down the road, to the bank

While I'm here I'd like to thank

Down the road, to the bank

While I'm here I'd like to tha-a

Tha how is, you can ask Giz

I I girl while you were in prison

Jail, for MC assault

You was jealous it's all your fault

Down the road, to the bank

While I'm here I'd like to thank

Down the road, to the bank

While I'm here I'd like to thank

Mom and dad, they knew the time

Gizmo's scratching Milk Dee's rhyming

Milk is chillin, Giz is chillin

What more can I say?

the the the

to the

the the the

to the

...

:hammer:

Geschrieben

geiles teil...muss auf cd!!!! :hammer:

Geschrieben

keine hp?

Geschrieben

Ich übernehme das mal schnell mit der HP (idealerweise beträgt mein Cammino Cut schon genau 1:30 *g* nur noch schnell die Quali runterschrauben)

...

top_billin.MP3

Geschrieben

Was fuer ein Top-Song!

Habe es die letzten Wochen 3 mal live gehoert...es kommt ziemlich gut an bei den Fans!

91%

Vielen Dank fuer die HP und die Lyrics, DonHerge und Manyx!

Bearbeitet von brians042001

Geschrieben

und auch bei gigi... bei dem song kann der typ ja richtig aber so richtig abgehen

Geschrieben

find die stimme ziemlich schrecklich ^^

  • 3 Wochen später...
Geschrieben

love it Paciocco :anstossen:

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.