Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Ogni Volta Che Vai Via

 

  • 2 Monate später...
Geschrieben
  • Autor

 

Geschrieben
Am 4.10.2015 um 22:34 schrieb kazin:

On Stefano Di Carlo official SoundCloud 19 tracks (at that moment) are for free download! :klatschen1: :klatschen1:

I am looking for this tracks. Does anybody has it?

Geschrieben

I love Stefano's music!  I can dream to his music

  • 3 Monate später...
Geschrieben

 

  • 8 Monate später...
Geschrieben

Stefano Di Carlo Remember my

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnDP6LBB35w

:herz:

I guess I heard something similar to this on some Gigi's webmixes.

Bearbeitet von Desper-D

  • 2 Monate später...
Geschrieben
vor 9 Stunden schrieb vaki:

This is BS... yes, Di Carlo made some pre-versions of some tracks like Pioggia E Sole, Risveglio etc., which we can hear on Youtube... but the versions released by Gigi are on an other level of production. 
I don't think that Di Carlo alone could make these Gigi tracks in the way, in which we know them. His own tracks sound more simple and rough...

What's the purpose of this video, I don't get it? His name was mentioned in the credits, so it's not a secret, that he worked with him on some tracks.

Geschrieben

At the beginning you are right. Di Carlo appeared at credits. Also Mondello in Some eXperiments. But later... None of them. Even if they were authors of the songs. Pioggia e Sole in Suono Libero... I don't remember Di Carlo surname in credits, but I remember Mindsjourney in Il Trip Del Vagabondo, even if this track was written and produced entirely by Mr Dendo. Modem by Romanzi? The same story. So yes, Gigi is businessman and he rules copyright from a mogul position. 

Bearbeitet von Desper-D

Geschrieben

I think these are only half truths. Gigi was involved with many producers. They gave him demos, but he also added his skills to the finished songs. 
I can't believe that Gigi would just buy songs.
 

It is interesting, however, that many songs were released with only Gigi as the author, when we know who else were co-authors. What was the need for this? And this may be the reason for the conflict with many of his older co-authors. 
 

In the case of Stefano, there are about 20 songs whose authors are not listed on the CDs. Example : Bisogna Lavorare, Distorsione Dag … 

There were about 100 comments under the TikTok video and someone wrote that Mauro Picotto's songs were also written by others and compared him to Gigi. It's funny to think, since Mauro was an author or producer on at least 1000 vinyl releases... If he's not a good musician, who in the world is? 😂

 

 

 

 

  • 1 Jahr später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
  • 4 Wochen später...
  • 1 Jahr später...
Geschrieben

https://open.spotify.com/track/7zMm29aEUZ22lUI97O8vNP?si=_MJSHQsvSeSE9uCIW-9p8g

Neue Single von Stefano Di Carlo 

https://open.spotify.com/track/7mykyXzn1UAIWT4siJjTmF?si=GEVLZD9uS_C7RiUkf3isCg

Happly - Stefano Di Carlo Cover Version 

https://open.spotify.com/track/6xizKrE7nDZgo2916rgPa8?si=iY9J5qhOSyKIxQn6H_xhfg

Gigi's Violin - Stefano Di Carlo Cover Version 

Bearbeitet von Schlonte

Geschrieben

https://open.spotify.com/album/68pEAl6VNC6zSUuUNadxve?si=p7voAx3hS8-tFBrrheQvVw

Neue Songs von

Stefano Di Carlo - Eur

https://open.spotify.com/track/5zkKxpWpCCAf7u6AK9g2xI?si=25BUa7phRj6FE_8I3yoEmg

Shadow In Mind

https://open.spotify.com/track/08ZP7wMDmm6E4r0zLr8bEh?si=7wq2J10lR9md1RAHLkHg9Q

Breathe

 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2wf5qO4GvvfoAp2aw9slrT?si=dyn1OaePTESSakzQL6uakA

Hier der Spotify Account von Stefano Di Carlo, sind heute noch mehr Singles von Ihm Release worden...

Bearbeitet von Schlonte

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.