Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andrex pres. Bad

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Durch Zufall bin ich gestern auf eine neues FB- und Soundcloud-Profil von Andrex mit dem Projektnamen "Bad" gestoßen! Einige Titel kamen auch schon damals in den "Voulez Vous Danser"-Radiosendungen von DjDallas vor...

Da nun heute auch schon eine Ankündigung erschienen ist, mach ich mal diesen Thread auf, da uns neue Musik erwarten wird... vielleicht ja auch mal wieder was aus Cammino-Zeiten? Wird auf jeden Fall mal Zeit, soviel hat ja Andrex auch noch nicht in Vollversionen veröffentlicht! :)

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/andrexpresbad

 

Bearbeitet () von Sottosopra

Geschrieben

Facebook link don't works. And there is nothing on Soundcloud...

Geschrieben
  • Autor
vor 6 Stunden schrieb kazin:

Facebook link don't works. And there is nothing on Soundcloud...

First time on GFU with a tablet... :tippen:

The link should work correctly now!
And of course there is nothing on Soundcloud, because the new music will come soon, like Andrex says on Facebook! ;)

Bearbeitet () von Sottosopra

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Es gibt Neuigkeiten!

Vor 10 Jahren habe ich diese Reise begonnen, angetrieben durch Stolz und Zufriedenheit, dank der Menschen, die mir immer ihre Wertschätzung für meine Arbeit gezeigt haben.
  Heute möchte ich sie mit euch teilen. Zum Verkosten für die Liebhaber. Das ist alles.
  In Kürze: "That Is It EP Vol.1"

 

Geschrieben

It's seems what EP is already out: 

You also can find it on Amazon.

Geschrieben
  • Autor

That was fast! :brav: From announcement to release under 1 week... he could be a example for Gigi... :mrbighead: 
The tracks are good, but most of them already known and partly even available in full length (with medium quality though). I hope for some unknown tracks in the next Volumes! :winke:Or some classics like "Ti Ti Ta", "The Godfather" or "Der März"... :liebe:
My favourites from Vol.1 are Spazio Tempo (aka "Travelling") and Inatteso!

Bearbeitet () von Sottosopra

Geschrieben

Yes, I'm hoping he will release something ureleased, but well known from Il Cammino. But EP is still good, I like Spazio Tempo (strange what it was titled "Travelling" earlier).

Bearbeitet () von kazin

Geschrieben

Andrex awesome! Good tracks. 

  • 1 Jahr später...
Geschrieben
  • Autor

Andrex haut jetzt alle Vollversionen raus!

...unter anderem The Godfather, Ti Ti Ta, Der März...

Zitat

I've been thinking a lot in the past few years. I loved this project deep in my soul since I was 16 years old. The time passed and I tried in so many ways to keep up and spread this music, despite "agreements" and "big names" behind. It didn't work.
I always received back so much love and support from you all and I can't be more happy, but life changes, so did mine.
I'll never stop express myself through the music, I'll never stop enjoying speeches and reunion between "lento violento" fans and creators, I'll probably never stop producing and giving all my heart and my soul for the music, but definitely will be something different.
I want to give you my very last present, for all my supportive people.
What's inside? You will find all my "lento violento" ideas and projects, completed and high quality. No demo, no low quality, no incomplete ones.
I'm gonna also leave my usual PayPal contribute link, if you want and can express your thankful and support.
GRAZIE!

07.07.19
"THAT IS IT - FUN FOR FANS"

Support me on PAYPAL
bit.ly/2S35niD
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
instagram.com/andrexpresbad
Join me on TELEGRAM
t.me/andrexpresbad
Follow my music on SOUNDCLOUD
@andrexpresbad
Follow me on FACEBOOK
facebook.com/andrexpresbad

SHARE! LIKE! SUPPORT!

Enjoy.

 

 

Geschrieben

Wow! Just wow! Love many of these tracks! :sabber:

Geschrieben

Was für eine tolle Playlist! :12_mon:

Geschrieben

Absolut großartiges Release ... :liebe:  Toll, dass Andrex es kostenlos anbietet! Ein bisschen Kohle wird er von mir natürlich bekommen.

Bearbeitet () von DonHergeFan

  • 1 Jahr später...
Geschrieben

Does anyone know where I can buy the songs from "That is it vol1"?

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.