Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr Dendo - Dendostyle

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Hm, für mich bislang die schwächste Veröffentlichung von Dendo.
Eden ist nochmal ein guter Ausreißer aber ansonsten leider unterer Durchschnitt.
Ich wäre enttäuscht gewesen, wenn ich beim Crowdfunding mitgemacht hätte.

 

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Ich habe beim Crowndfundig mitgemacht. Habe mir sogar zwei Kit bestellt. Finde das neue Album auch das schwächste von Dendo. 😞 Eden und Paradisco sind sehr gut, wie ich finde. 🙂

Geschrieben
Am 12.9.2020 um 00:15 schrieb Wally44:

Hm, für mich bislang die schwächste Veröffentlichung von Dendo.
Eden ist nochmal ein guter Ausreißer aber ansonsten leider unterer Durchschnitt.

Da bin ich exakt der gleiche Meinung, ich habe mir jetzt auch nur Eden gekauft, welches sogar meine Lieblingsversion ist.

Beim Rest war beim Probehören irgendwie kein Aha-Effekt dabei und klang sehr austauschbar... habe es aber irgendwie schon so erwartet... :keineahnung:

Geschrieben

I had been waiting for the last song, Doompa, for a long time. To be honest, I don't think Eden's version is the best in his repertoire.

Bearbeitet von tbg

Geschrieben
5 hours ago, tbg said:

I had been waiting for the last song, Doompa, for a long time. To be honest, I don't think Eden's version is the best in her repertoire.

Ehh, Davide is a man.

Geschrieben

I must admit mastering is awesome. I may not like all the tracks, but Davide creating great sound and volume in his tracks.

I wish Gigi do same with his music...

Geschrieben
vor 6 Stunden schrieb DJ Maldestra:

Ehh, Davide is a man.

Haha my bad 😅 I wanted to put "his" but the corrector changed it

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.