Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kazin

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von kazin

  1. Bootleg Edition 2 is fantastic. All the tracks I missed are here. Grazie Dallas.
  2. Love Gerolamo's songs, and this one is great one. Check his fantastic radio show @ Mixcloud: http://www.mixcloud.com/Gerolandia/ for more awesome stuff :)
  3. Voulez Vous Danser 14 - DjDallas & Marti @ Radio Hypnoisia (21-04-2012) 25. ??? - (Artisti Uniti Per L'Abbruzzo ['Lento']) --> Coldplay - The Sciensist (Dallas Remix)
  4. Dallas - The Past (Bootleg) FREE download (@ Dallas Facebook).
  5. Madonna - The Power Of Good-Bye ['Lento'] sounds like Magna Romagna remix. Awesome work
  6. On wich radio he will be playing? Edit: got it. Waiting for the show...
  7. Yes, I've got them :) But he just changes the link: https://soundcloud.c...dreasd-official
  8. Spice Girls - Viva Forever ['Lento Hard'] --> Andrea Sd - Ritorno Alle Origini [beta '12 Versione Estesa] via https://soundcloud.com/andreasd-1 Also Andrea Sd - Roboto [Original Extended Mix] reminds me something from Il Cammino... Gabbia Sonora - Fast Life (Extended Mix) -
  9. kazin antwortete auf DJ Maldestra's Thema in TV-Serien
    Bluestar, I strongly recommend you to watch all episodes written by Moffat from seasons before 5th. "The Girl in the Fireplace" is brilliant, "Silence in the Library | Forest of the Dead" are great... I'm also love "The Doctor's Wife" and "Vincent and the Doctor" episodes.
  10. kazin antwortete auf DJ Maldestra's Thema in TV-Serien
    Awesome video, Karen is fantastic!
  11. kazin antwortete auf DJ Maldestra's Thema in TV-Serien
    Oh, I'm missing Ponds already ;( Love them very much. And the way how Moffat removed Ponds from series is pretty sad and cruel, I think :(
  12. kazin antwortete auf DJ Maldestra's Thema in TV-Serien
    I'm a huge fan of "Doctor Who" in about only two years (yes, not very long time:)). And I'm starts watching the series directly from the 11th Doctor :) I can't say I don't like 9th and 10th Doctors at all. They are not bad, and if I first watched seasons 9 and 10, maybe I would love them more. But Matt Smith for me is the best Doctor ever. I just can't imagine who could replace him. Totally agree about the Russel T Davies. His "Doctor" in many aspects I do not like. I just can't compare him with Moffat. :) In Russia, there are a lot of fans of the Doctor. In my city, Novosibirsk, a few times in a month various series are run in theaters. Our fans even shooting fan-films and fan TV-series based on "Docor Who"! :) Here you can find more: https://vk.com/dwnskfandom
  13. DJ Maldestra, I'm a huge fan but only Moffat's Doctor :)
  14. Great video! Is anyine know who's this remix of "Doctor Who Main Theme"? Sounds awesome to me
  15. Sottosopra, exactly the same thing with me - just downloaded Slowsytle.it Vol.2 and find out what I'm already have it on my PC
  16. Is it official release or fake? The tracklist is SO strange o_O
  17. Great album! Cartonato + Amicizia + Contrattempo + Perfect It (just need add the vocals - it's not a problem :)) + Magnitudo + Scherzi Del Destino (great intro, but this version is too short!) + Conseguenza = awesomeness! Grazie, Simone!
  18. Album already at Juno: http://www.junodownload.com/products/worst/2062696-02/
  19. Another previews (better quality) with tracks length: http://rapportodistorto.believeband.com/
  20. Fantastic news and exellent trackslist!
  21. O_o Suprisengly... Awesome video!

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.