Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spaghetti Trip - Disco Misto

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

There's a cover of new album or compilation from Federico and Dendo in Instagram out on 7-th of June: 

ed6832b8-2fe2-483d-a910-2f0fda4a613f.thumb.jpg.5af9b776958d30ec30fed2f7fe1f67c7.jpg6d38baaf-4756-43f2-9dbb-ce53d68ce492.thumb.jpg.2e5dd5f7e9b0b096ebbab40ad8deb9f4.jpg

Geschrieben
  • Autor

So yes, the album is called Disco Misto and will include new version of already released tracks by Fede/Dendo/Spaghetti Trip and also new tracks.

Bearbeitet von kazin

Geschrieben
vor 6 Stunden schrieb kazin:

So yes, the album is called Disco Misto and will include new version of already released tracks by Fede/Dendo/Spaghetti Trip and also new tracks.

Oh god, i hope for the "hard non giochiamo" version of Disco Misto, which I heard live in 2011 and only have a very bad rip of it. :sabber: Everytime they asked what to be released next, I wished for this track! 🙂

Geschrieben

Das hört sich ja alles hervorragend an. 🙂 Die A DAY WITH YOU (Remix) von Innerlande hat mir schon in Mr. Dendos Radio Show bei Radio Emotions soooo toll gefallen. Sehr schön was da diesen Sommer an Neuen Sachen auf uns zukommen. Gigi mit der Happy Go Lucky EP,  Mantra Dag, Scialadance Album, Federico Romanzi mit seiner CD und das gemeinsame Album  am 07.06. von Mr. Dendo & Federico Romanzi. 🙂 Wow!!!! 

Geschrieben

 can't see the video till tonight/tomorrow I reckon.... but there's the tracklist ^_^

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Hmm. Seems like it's not a full tracklist (or maybe not all tracks are uploaded yet, it's just 12 at the moment).

I can't see: Poco Tempo, Mosca Matta, Svaghen.

Geschrieben

I can't see those vids, are region lock 🤔

Geschrieben
  • Autor

No one can see videos till release date. 

Mr Dendo posted cover in good quality and stated this will be Volume 1 and it will consist of 12 tracks.

Poco Tempo, Mosca Matta, Svaghen and other tracks will be on Volume 2.

ÐÐµÑ Ð¾Ð¿Ð¸ÑÐ°Ð½Ð¸Ñ ÑоÑо.

Bearbeitet von kazin
correction

Geschrieben

Can somebody post the tracklist?

Geschrieben
vor 1 Stunde schrieb DJ Maldestra:

Can somebody post the tracklist?

Not official tracklist yet

 

Geschrieben
  • Autor
7 hours ago, DJ Maldestra said:

Can somebody post the tracklist?

Click here to see it:

image.png.89a69b9ca0357b4d3ad42e01746dea22.png

Geschrieben

It’s just a photo.

Anyway I just thought it was out since Marius here is the tracklist.

Abwarten und Tee trinken 🙂 

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Here's how you can see the tracklist:

1241010396_Kapture2019-06-07at13_52_13.gif.66231c25f9f5a34bac0aa51080fef86c.gif

Geschrieben
  • Autor

And is OUT!

 

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Mr_Dendo_Federico_Romanzi_Disco_Misto?id=Bx63bgfm6atgogvah4l35jppxj4

 

Trackist: 

1
Venere 4:21  
2
Disco misto 5:07  
3
Tradimento 5:08  
4
Febrology 4:21  
5
Prepotanz 5:29  
6
Pensiero 4:02  
7
I marinai non hanno paura delle sirene 4:43  
8
The Cage 4:14  
9
Sentenza 5:24  
10
Treno grigio 4:14  
11
Panico 4:36  
12 Oscurità 4:18

Bearbeitet von kazin

Geschrieben

"Sie waren stets bemüht." würde ich ins Arbeitszeugnis für diese Scheibe schreiben.
So richtig holt mich das nicht ab. Dendo liefert alleine bessere Sachen ab.

Geschrieben

The second album should be better than this. Same tracks but slighty different and two inedit, a bit dissapointed

Geschrieben

I'm struggling to see the point of that release.

10 out of 12 I allready own. I could pay a fortune on Tidal for the entire release in lossless to get the two tracks I don't have, which comes in at around 12€ per track in Denmark.

Or pay about 3,4€ for individual tracks in MP3 quality on places like Google, which is equally absurd.

There might be subtle changes to the existing tracks, but based on previews they are too subtle for me.

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Well there are different versions of Disco Misto, Tradimento, Febrology and Prepotanz.  

Also I like what they do and want to thank them for the music they create. So I'm gladly give them money 🙂

image.png

Bearbeitet von kazin

Geschrieben

You're right, I might have been too hasty.

Prepotanz is actually a whole 2 min longer.

I might buy it, but 24€ on Tidal is a bit steep, I've just bought Scialescion and We Will Fly for 33€ total :P

Do you guys think a remaster was necessary?

In my ears the Decibel EP's were especially good and dynamic with very little clipping.

Geschrieben
  • Autor
23 minutes ago, DJ Maldestra said:

Do you guys think a remaster was necessary?

In my ears the Decibel EP's were especially good and dynamic with very little clipping.

I don't think any remaster is necessary, agree. But I've found out what there are no any Decibel EP in Google Play or Spotify now... Seems like they completely abandon the "Spaghetti Trip" alias and re-released some old stuff under current artist name.

Bearbeitet von kazin

Geschrieben

Yes, and neither are they on junodownload anymore.

I haven't checked other lossless download sites, but it seems Tidal is slowly getting a monopoly on lossless tracks (bastards!)

Geschrieben

Ich werde mir das Album nicht holen, habe schon fast alle Tracks. Mir gefallen auch die meisten Songs nicht so wirklich. Federico und Dendo machen solo bessere Musik. Freue mich aber schon riesig auf die Compilation von Federico. 🙂

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.