Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

andere Version.

  • Antworten 58
  • views 12 Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Most Popular Posts

  • People probably fear to get banned as usual... 🤣

  • 30 second samples (from the yandex link, if its not working for many of you because of proxy reasons) - attached   1. Bullit 2. Trip a colori 3. Warlock    

  • As a Pole, I can only say only one thing: F*** Russia and their shops. If I offend someone, I don't care.

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Geschrieben

Beim Durchskippen konnte ich keinen Unterschied raushören, bis auf das Ende. Dort war die Circo Uonz 2 Version abgehackt. Auf der Tanzen Lab ist ein "richtiges" Ende und die Version geht 16 Sekunden länger. 

Geschrieben

daher dennoch eine andere Version. 😛

Geschrieben

0:50 - 1:03 differ

Geschrieben

I haven't had a chance to buy this latest EP yet, but the difference between the kick waves of one from yandex sample and the one on Tanzen EP (based on the youtube track) is very different.

Probably because they have a different equalization. In itself, the songs have a slight difference, minimal, but when you compare them together you can appreciate it (apart from what you can see in the waves).
Also note the difference mentioned by renonskaro.

bullit waves.png

Geschrieben

Yeah you are right! Of course the part at 0:50 (didn't noticed that before)... but I can hear also the difference in the kick/bass. :daumenhoch: 

So the Yandex Release is even more strange in my opinion, I thought they just took the track away for an other release, but now it's a different version too^^

Let's see, if we see Trip A Colori in some of the next EPs...

Geschrieben

I wonder did people on CasaDag asked Gigi about Yandex release?

Geschrieben

I haven't seen anything about yandex or "trip a colori" on casadag.

Geschrieben

People probably fear to get banned as usual... 🤣

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.