Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EVILUTION

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von EVILUTION

  1. EVILUTION antwortete auf denharrow's Thema in Italo Dance
    Roby Rossini tek-house???????????????????
  2. EVILUTION antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Italo Dance
    If other people make a remix for me and I can put my name on it, that would be nice indeed
  3. EVILUTION antwortete auf Beitrag im Thema in Italo Dance
    Have you ever heard the Promise Land remix?
  4. Yeah I think if it's not pure italodance, then it's more clubsound (German sound) than house
  5. HARD DANCE STYLE RMX ROXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  6. I think it's more pop than house. It's good :)
  7. EVILUTION antwortete auf denharrow's Thema in Italo Dance
    3) Hans Dombeek, Breda, the Netherlands, www.confidanza.com, italodancer@gmail.com
  8. It's not bad, but it's pop eh :)
  9. It would be a dream
  10. I've heard Sandrini doesn't work anymore with Ross.
  11. Well don't get to excited, it might disappoint you, since it would be pop/house style.
  12. No the remix is by Andrex. He has won the HSG remix contest they made with the release of the album ;)
  13. Yes indeed what Mr. Dance says ;)
  14. Yep I understand German. Writing is just a bit harder ;)
  15. Thanks for the news I nevertheless think it will be a house song... Paps 'N' Skar already mentioned that they don't see hope in today's dance... And we already got Club - Deep Inside of course... which wasn't bad. All I can hope on for the moment is a good house song ...
  16. You're right, on some other forums I have the same name :) Thanks for the welcome, my name is Hans and I live in the Netherlands :)
  17. I guess Go-Records, Vanni's new label

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.