Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MovimentoLento in the Mix @ IDN/Rise FM

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Wurde die Sendung eingestellt?

  • 7 Monate später...
  • Antworten 112
  • views 18,4 Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Beliebteste Beiträge

  • I have my two sets, if you want I can upload them somewhere!

  • THANK YOU! Here's the tracklist: 01. Donkey Kong Country Soundtrack - Life In The Mines [Rafael Lenz Remix] 02. Ale Msp - Essenza [Rafael Lenz Remix] 03. De Janegro - Tribalento [Rafael Lenz Remix]

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Geschrieben

*entpinnt*

  • 4 Monate später...
Geschrieben

After some years of inactivity...

It's easy to throught that the MOViMENTOLENTO iN THE MiX series is ended with the dj set of Mario Cooper.

I hope you liked all the mixes in this compilation, I've tried to keep them but seems that we had not so much listeners, then, time and artists was low time after time...

So you know why it's ended.

But...

For the new story of DOS, we can make another webradio show like this one!

We need just to find a good webradio.

IDN seems to be closing, RiseFM has closed from very much time.

Geschrieben

Oh no! IDN closing... :( These are very bad news...

There's Stefan Egger's Cosmic Radio and Fabrizio Fattori's World Music FM but I don't know if they would play your new sets...

Geschrieben

Oh no! IDN closing... :( These are very bad news...

There's Stefan Egger's Cosmic Radio and Fabrizio Fattori's World Music FM but I don't know if they would play your new sets...

Both Stefan Effer and Fabrizio Fattori supports DOS, I think.

Then, Fabrizio Fattori's WMFM is a podcast, not really a webradio.

Also if I like all their podcasts :D

  • 12 Jahre später...
Geschrieben

Hat vielleicht noch einer von euch die komplette Movimentolento in the Mix Aufnahmen? 

Geschrieben

😒

Ich habe nur 3 oder 4 Programme

Geschrieben

Cool. Kannst Du Sie mir bitte senden gabrijay??? 🙂

Geschrieben

I have my two sets, if you want I can upload them somewhere!

Geschrieben

Yes, Rafael. Please send me a private message and send me a link. 🙂

Geschrieben

Excuse me friends🙋‍♂️ here I share some episodes of MOViMENTOLENTO🙌:turntables: I hope there is no problem sharing here😬... If you need any help maybe I can help you😜

Link download
*gelöscht*

Bearbeitet von Daft
Posting download links to the files publically is prohibited in this forum.

Geschrieben

Ohhh wow, thanks gabrijay.....

Geschrieben

I will check my old HDD later today, if I find something I'll share it with you all.

Edit: sadly I have only Movimentolento compilations, no single live show 😞

Bearbeitet von kazin

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.