Zum Inhalt springen

Mr Dendo - The Origins EP

Empfohlene Beiträge

Bisher seine beste Veröffentlichung, aus meiner Sicht :) "Somebody" und "Sentimento" habe ich mir ja schon immer als Vollversion gewünscht :)

Bearbeitet von Erdbeer Wolf
  • 1 Monat später...

Hello, I am Daniel and I am Italian.
has long been expected that an EP of the genre. I have already bought several times with DJSHOP.DE. Wanted to ask, is reliable as regards the lossless? I always buy in FLAC but I had the doubt (as has happened on Junodownload) LOSSLESS that the file was actually LOSSY

Hello Daniel, nice to see some new people around the GFU =)

Unfortunately, this can happen at any download shop. Sometimes it's a lazy job of the entire record label (all "lossless" (.wav / .flac) KONTOR releases on the web are fake 320kbps files for example)

The Origins EP contains 2 lossy tracks. "Gentilezza" & "Incantesimo". In this case it's most likely because those tracks are some very early of his works, and he most likely didn't have those tracks in lossless form anymore.

However, if you encounter lossy files at djshop.de, they will most likely give you a refund if you contact the support. The Juno staff wasn't always that kind if I came across one.

Bearbeitet von hlennarz