Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr Dendo - The Origins EP

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Next release from Mr Dendo coming very soon - 19.06.2014 - at label Adamante.

And it's brilliant - check the previews: :sabber:

Tracklist:

01. Sentimento
02. Vicaria
03. Somebody
04. Gentilezza
05. Incantesimo

cover_MrDendo_TheOrigins-EP_Adamante.jpg

Bearbeitet () von kazin

Geschrieben

Not what I expected from that release title, but still a nice tracklist.

Geschrieben

Sehr schön! :)

Ich freue mich auf die EP, da sind sehr schöne Songs dabei!

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Not what I expected from that release title, but still a nice tracklist.

I think all the most important tracks Dendo will release on his album :)

Geschrieben

Bisher seine beste Veröffentlichung, aus meiner Sicht :) "Somebody" und "Sentimento" habe ich mir ja schon immer als Vollversion gewünscht :)

Bearbeitet () von Erdbeer Wolf

Geschrieben

:wiegeil: :wiegeil: :wiegeil:

Freu mich schon riesig drauf!!!! :sabber:

Geschrieben

It might be the first songs he made = the origin?

I also think we got more of the "important" songs (Eden) on his album :)

Anyway, I also like the tracklist :)

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Out today! Great release! Grazie Dendo :klatschen1:

Geschrieben

Danke für die Infos...gerade gekauft...höre es mir gleich an!

:wiegeil:

  • 1 Monat später...
Geschrieben

Hello, I am Daniel and I am Italian.
has long been expected that an EP of the genre. I have already bought several times with DJSHOP.DE. Wanted to ask, is reliable as regards the lossless? I always buy in FLAC but I had the doubt (as has happened on Junodownload) LOSSLESS that the file was actually LOSSY

Geschrieben

Hello Daniel, nice to see some new people around the GFU =)

Unfortunately, this can happen at any download shop. Sometimes it's a lazy job of the entire record label (all "lossless" (.wav / .flac) KONTOR releases on the web are fake 320kbps files for example)

The Origins EP contains 2 lossy tracks. "Gentilezza" & "Incantesimo". In this case it's most likely because those tracks are some very early of his works, and he most likely didn't have those tracks in lossless form anymore.

However, if you encounter lossy files at djshop.de, they will most likely give you a refund if you contact the support. The Juno staff wasn't always that kind if I came across one.

Bearbeitet () von hlennarz

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.