Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best hardest Lento Violento tracks of All Times

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Hello guys,

I was wondering what is the title of the hard lento song that is stuck in my mind since waking up this morning, the lyrics goes by:

-  Aaa a a aaa a   

   Aaa a a aaa a

   Aaa a a aaa a 

   Aaa a a aaa a 

(and theres a snare following the rhythm of the vocal cut + one short, high, synth sound at the end of the vocal) 😃

 

And i wonder if its released, I tried to find but I just cannot, even though I checked all the recent lento releases on Spotify and all the YT uploads of Gigi...

Bearbeitet () von Bluestar

Geschrieben
  • Autor

OMG after I gave it a go to look super dumb and sung it to my friend over messenger audio, I think I found it!!! Im curious if anybody can figure out what is this based on the information posted above (and have it ever been released?), lets do a challenge!! 😃  (and we could keep posting the best lento tracks in this topic, unreleased or not)

Anyways IMO this track is easily one of the best hardest lento violento tracks composed by Gigi (?) probably... 💯

Hope some of you guys gonna say that it has been released somewhere in full quality.

Bearbeitet () von Bluestar

Geschrieben

I'm intrigued what track is it 🤔

Geschrieben
vor 9 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

OMG after I gave it a go to look super dumb and sung it to my friend over messenger audio

Maybe... you can provide us your self sung audio, too...? 😄

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Lol okay for the fun... why not! 😂 🤪 

(my friend said she was wondering to call the doctor on me or not when she heard the audio clip, bcuz as she said: "it sounds like something has stuck on your throat" lol)

Here you go: gigi_lento_whatisthis | Whyp 🤦‍♂️ 🙉  

(would be even more awkward if nobody can figure it out based on it : D but i think it resembles the original track quite well though... xD)

 

PS.: The first ones to figure it out correctly gets a free beer / drink on me, on the next Gigi live that we are going to attend if hes going to go live again! 😂

Bearbeitet () von Bluestar

Geschrieben
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

Lol okay for the fun... why not! 😂 🤪 

(my friend said she was wondering to call the doctor on me or not when she heard the audio clip, bcuz as she said: "it sounds like something has stuck on your throat" lol)

Here you go: gigi_lento_whatisthis | Whyp 🤦‍♂️ 🙉  

(would be even more awkward if nobody can figure it out based on it : D but i think it resembles the original track quite well though... xD)

 

PS.: The first ones to figure it out correctly gets a free beer / drink on me, on the next Gigi live that we are going to attend if hes going to go live again! 😂

Sehr geil🤣 Aber it sounds very famous to me! 

Bearbeitet () von Erdbeer Wolf

Geschrieben

Hmm. Sounds like Esercizio Del braccio.

Geschrieben

You quite nailed the song, I recognized it immediately. :applaus:

It is a song Gigi played in his radio shows and live around 2008/2009. It has not been released yet, unfortunately.

Geschrieben
  • Autor
15 hours ago, ShadowMP said:

You quite nailed the song, I recognized it immediately. :applaus:

It is a song Gigi played in his radio shows and live around 2008/2009. It has not been released yet, unfortunately.

Thank you, tried my best! 😂 Yesss you're correct, one of the live shows is where I found it actually! So it is not released? 😪 But whyyyyy... I mean come on there were so many lento releases nowadays, Gigi definitely should release this one as well! :pesta:

Okay guys so ShadowMP got it already (probably he didn't want to share the GFU title to keep the game on 😄)

I'm gonna share a little audio clip of the real song, to give some more hint to the fellow members here so we can continue guessing: click here to listen

Tonight I'm gonna annouce the GFU title if there are no more guesses.🤪

Geschrieben
vor 22 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

Lol okay for the fun... why not! 😂 🤪 

(my friend said she was wondering to call the doctor on me or not when she heard the audio clip, bcuz as she said: "it sounds like something has stuck on your throat" lol)

Here you go: gigi_lento_whatisthis | Whyp 🤦‍♂️ 🙉  

(would be even more awkward if nobody can figure it out based on it : D but i think it resembles the original track quite well though... xD)

 

PS.: The first ones to figure it out correctly gets a free beer / drink on me, on the next Gigi live that we are going to attend if hes going to go live again! 😂

I'm quit sure it's the second track of Gigi's live set. @ motorshow di Bologna 2018

And even better news, seems like it's registrated by Gigi.... YouTube recognized the song! 

Lento Violento - can you feel it! 

Screenshot_2023-02-07-09-44-33-03_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.thumb.jpg.f095fa7ddc857a155de6f0f79fc1cf02.jpg

Bearbeitet () von henk_jan

Geschrieben
  • Autor

@henk_jan Bingo! 💯 🍻

Wow!! So maybe theres a chance that we can see it uploaded somewhere sometime by Gigi... 

But the title is so confusing, "Can You Scream It" by GFU and registered as "Can You Feel It" ? It cannot happen that the YouTube just accidentally recognizes the first song which is really called "Can you feel it?" as the second one? :kopfkratzen:

Geschrieben

I don't think so, since YouTube recognize the first song correct "in the beginning" and the third also "for gigi dag" 

And in between this two songs there is only one track... 

Screenshot_2023-02-07-12-38-18-19_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.thumb.jpg.45fe7e17c73bd3b9c97001b800dfa22b.jpgScreenshot_2023-02-07-12-38-23-66_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.thumb.jpg.1ecee60c872b267ce3ddfecf27072973.jpg

Geschrieben
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Bluestar:

Thank you, tried my best! 😂 Yesss you're correct, one of the live shows is where I found it actually! So it is not released? 😪 But whyyyyy... I mean come on there were so many lento releases nowadays, Gigi definitely should release this one as well! :pesta:

Okay guys so ShadowMP got it already (probably he didn't want to share the GFU title to keep the game on 😄)

I'm gonna share a little audio clip of the real song, to give some more hint to the fellow members here so we can continue guessing: click here to listen

Tonight I'm gonna annouce the GFU title if there are no more guesses.🤪

Yes, I kept the title to myself so that other members can still have fun guessing which song is meant. I think it was @Phil who called it "Can You Scream It?" because of the screaming voice, but maybe he remembers the origin of the invented title better and can tell us the whole story.

Let us hope it will be released some day, even if it is just a YouTube-only-release.

Geschrieben

Oh, now I got it! And I can understand why I thought about Esercizio Del Braccio - both tracks have same sound kit and mood. Also vocal resample is pretty similar 🙂 

  • 1 Monat später...
Geschrieben
Am 7.2.2023 um 16:13 schrieb ShadowMP:

Yes, I kept the title to myself so that other members can still have fun guessing which song is meant. I think it was @Phil who called it "Can You Scream It?" because of the screaming voice, but maybe he remembers the origin of the invented title better and can tell us the whole story.

Let us hope it will be released some day, even if it is just a YouTube-only-release.

💯

The title was chosen because of the scream and because of the nice mix with Can You Feel It 😎

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.