Kilian

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 117
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Well your Discography really looks good and seems to be absolutely complete (after first view).

But, as intro already asked you I can't believe that Gigi or his management gave you the rights to put song-previews on your Server. I just listened to "E Di Nuovo Cambio Casa" and recognized that the quality is extremely good...

Well, it is your risk but I think if Gigi or his management recognize your Discograpy you will get a lot of severe problems...

We once asked Gigi's lawyers (for Germany) for permission to build our fanpage and they explicitly said that we don't have to upload videos or sound files for it. That has been several years ago of course, but I don't think Gigi changed his mind by now...

First, ShadowMP, thanks for your approval...

So... I consulted it with lawyers specialized in Copyright act (Czech acts but also EU acts) and they said me: "When previews are at low quality and only cuts from songs, it is NOT against any act". Be sure previews are not at "extremely good quality".

There's nothing more to say...

My opinion to this is that there are many bigger problems, which Gigi's lawyers should solve... How many people record and share Il Camminos? How many people download piracy copies of CDs? How many people share videos from lives at youtube? They all have permissions?

"Our" previews are for educational purposes. We want to show fans in the Czech republic what Gigi made. We don't put previews on our server to share them. We don't have bad ideas.

There is contrast, isn't it?

Well as I already said, it is your risk, if you can deal with it - ok. ;)

In my opinion the quality of your samples is very good - compared to samples we provide in our forum for example.

But anyway that is not the essential point...

Of course you are right saying there are more important things Gigi's lawyers could solve (altough I think it is nearly impossible to solve them). Regarding to CDs and Videos I totally agree to your opinion. Recording the radio-show Il Cammino for private purpose is not forbidden, sharing it on public servers of course is.

I totally understand your purpose you aim to with the samples and if legal in that matter would not be so complicated and Gigi hadn't already sued for damages against an austrian fanpage some years ago we would also like to have samples on our future fanpage, but we will not take the risk of damaging our community irrepairable. People who are interested in Gigi's music can turn into Il Cammino every day and listen to it for free, they can buy the CDs (as fortunately still a lot of people do) or listen to samples in several internet-shops.

I share your opinion as you could already recognize, but I don't know if Gigi shares it, too. I hope so, but I can't really imagine...

Eine kleine Frage: Was ist zuerst erschienen, "L'Amour Toujours" (Album) oder "La Passion" (Single)?

Also auf alle Fälle kam zuerst das Album raus...

das Album kam ein paar Wochen nach der The Riddle-Single raus, das weiß ich noch ganz genau...

da das The Riddle-Video das erste war, bei dem der Albumtitel dabei stand!!

• 1 Jahr später...
  • 4 Monate später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

I have just seen your discography, and it looks really awesome ! ! !

But I directly noticed some mistakes:

Gigi D'Agostino (Building Records)

Exklusiv auf diesem Longplay der Original Mix von Elisir! Diesen gibt es sonst nur auf der Tommy Boy Silver Label CD.

I don't have this vinyl, but i seems there is a version on this vinyl to: http://www.discogs.com/Gigi-DAgostino-Elis.../release/458366

The Le Voyage '96 and Dreamhouse releases:

The Land Of Oz - Jack Of The Green --> Tannino & Di Carlo - Jack Of The Green

The Land Of Oz is the name of a 12" vinyl release by Tannino & Di Carlo, Jack Of The Green is at the B-Side

The Euro Dance Release:

R.A.F. By Picotto - Voxband --> R.A.F. By Picotto - Tuttincoro

Tuttincoro is a 12" vinyl released by R.A.F. By Picotto, the B-Side of this release is called Voxband, Tuttincoro is on the A-Side

Yorin FM Dance Experience (Sony Music Media)

Maybe it is usefull to write in the info that CD 3 contains the initial part of Gigi D'Agostino's live DJ session, which he played at the Yorin FM Dance Experience 2002 event, broadcasted by Yorin FM on 14-12-2002 (I have this live recording here)

Il Grande Viaggio Di Gigi D'Agostino

Track 25 ist ein Bonustrack, den man bei Yahoo runterladen kann.

I thought the Bonustrack was in the last 27 seconds of track 24

Do you know where i can get this bonustrack, I have tried to get this one by Yahoo!, but no succes here

Does anyone here has this Bonustrack?

Sweetly

The first Sweetly was released in 1995 as picture vinyl

L'Amour Toujours (Limited Edition)

I count more then 4 pages in the booklet, Maybe a note like this: Contains a booklet with a comic called: "Gigi D'Agostino - The Comic", which contains 42 Images of "Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla (Video Clip)"

Missing releases:

Voyager - City Of Night (Vinyl)

Voyager - Baseball Furies (Vinyl)

Voyager - Hypnotribe (Vinyl)

Wendy Garcia - Sexo Sexo

Elektro Message / Gigi's Violin (Airplay Records)

Fly (Airplay Records)

Gigi D'Agostino - Music: An Echo Deep Inside (Vinyl)

Ancient Person Of My Heart (Vinyl and also the promotion Vinyl)

The Mind's Journey (Vinyl)

Creative Nature Vol. 1 (Vinyl)

Creative Nature Vol. 1 Remix (Vinyl)

Creative Nature Vol. 2 (Vinyl)

Bla Bla Bla (Laserr Records, Vinyl) (The vinyl with the Orson.W remixes)

Sweetly (1995 Picture Vinyl) (In Red, Blue and Transparant colours)

Noise Maker Theme / Catodic Tube (Vinyl) (The first release of the label Noise Maker)

L'Amour Toujours (Double Cassetee)

Gigi D'Agostino (Cassette)

Underconstruction 1: Silence EP (Cassette)

I do have all those underlined releases, I can send you artwork and information and if it is legal some 30 second sound examples

Are you still working on this discography, or is it just me seeing a lot of vinyl releases missing?

Great work, this is by far the best discography I've seen ! !

first of all ... thx :)

90 - 95 % of the discography are from my own collection (and I dont collect vinyls).

I hope, that we find someone who wants the vinyls.

There are many many mistakes (made by myself). I hope to fix it soon, next week I got exam test (english).

But after that ... I have enough time :)

errors will be fixed and missing releases are always welcome! you can send your artwork to webmaster@gigi-fans-united.de (or upload it somewhere and send me the link via PM).

and i already have the pics of the cassette-releases, i just have to add them :3:

Ist es eine Grundvorraussetzung für eure Diskographie, dass ihr für jeden Release ein Bild drin habt? Wie ich schon mal sagte wär's doch viel besser, wenn Bilder optional wären und nicht zwingend.

Wenn es ohne Bild nicht funktioniert, würde ich einfach ein "Picture not available" Dummybild einsetzen, so wies viele Onlineshops etc machen. Bilder kann man später immernoch hinzufügen, aber die Daten der Releases sind doch alle bekannt und frei zugänglich. Ich denke nur, dass alle von solch einer Lösung profitieren würden und die Diskographie dadurch nicht stagnieren muss, wenn man kein Bild zur Hand hat.

das könnten wir schon machen, allerdings finde ich es auch nicht schlecht, wenn bei jedem release ein kleiner kommentar dabeisteht.

aber ich sag mal, bei den "wichtigeren" sachen ist das durchaus ne option :3:

edit: also damit meine ich zb., dass das komplette abschreiben der liste von discogs nicht sonderlich fördernd ist ^^

I'm working on the artwork and information right now, I will send it by PM soon

At the Golden Dance Classics release of Put On Your Red Shoes:

Format: CD, Enhanced (Because of the video added at the data side of the CD)

The video has a duration of 4:01

And some more info for this release:

On the inner ring of the data side (CD Matrix) is written: ZYX Mastering ... ZYX 9580-8

Which means that this CD is a Reissue of the CD-Single released by ZYX Music

All CD's with an extra video added on the data side are Enhanced CD's, and alo the "Il Grande Viaggio Di Gigi D'Agostino" compilation with the Yahoo! instal file on the data side is an Enhanced CD

Wrong EAN by the Sweetly (Royal Records) release:

8 019256 010345 --> 8 712705 026538

Gigi D'Agostino & Pandolfi - Gigi's Goodnight (Golden-Dance-Classics)

You could add a note about the misprinted tracklist (Track list on cover 1, 2, 3/Tracklist on CD 2, 1, 3)

Maybe it is a good idea to write by the LT albums instead of "CD1:" and "CD 2:" --> "CD 1 Chansons For The Heart" and "CD 2 Beats For The Feet:"

And by the Yorin FM Dance Experience "CD 3:" --> "CD 3 Special Gigi D'Agostino Bonus CD:"

John Robinson - I Believe

I Believe (Edit Dream House) --> I Believe (Edit Dream Mix)

Just an idea:

A new section in the Discography called: Interresting releases (Or someting like that)

To list all those Media Records Promo vinyls, and releases like The Boy Rackers - Bla Bla Bla or that compialtion with "Officina Emotiva - Feel (Bozza Grezza)" (Forgot the name :allesgute: )

Edit

I don't know where to put this but there are some more little mistakes on the site:

Missing project: U.P.S. - United Progressive Sellectors

Lyrics from Sharada House Gang - Gypsy Boy:

"And reducing my vibration" --> "And reducing mother passion"

"Like in heaven with you (???)" --> "Like in heaven with your sweet smile"

Bearbeitet von Gert Oosterhof
  • 4 Wochen später...
Il Grande Viaggio Di Gigi D'Agostino
Track 25 ist ein Bonustrack, den man bei Yahoo runterladen kann.

I thought the Bonustrack was in the last 27 seconds of track 24

Do you know where i can get this bonustrack, I have tried to get this one by Yahoo!, but no succes here

Does anyone here has this Bonustrack?

*Frage hochhol*

Was ist das für ein Bonustrack?

Von dieser CD gibt es 3 verschiedene Versionen: Einmal steht da "Written by Nick Kershaw", auf der zweiten "Written by Nik Kershaw" und auf der letzten "Written by Nicholas Kershaw".

nicht nur das, sondern auch 2 verschiedene Sub-Labels (Rondor oder Irving), mit je 3 oder 4 Tracks ...

man, wer hätte gedacht, dass es soviele verschiedene The Riddles gibt :dancingbear:

• 1 Monat später...

mir ist soeben aufgefallen, dass beide L'Amour Toujours Benelux Alben, die auch die Videos beinhalten, nicht die typische "I'll Fly With You" Version drinn ist (normale Album Version), sondern "L'Amour Toujours (L'Amour Vision)"

jetzt erst durch Zufall entdeckt :daumenhoch:

Und bei der dänischen (Iceberg) ist stattdessen die Tanzen Vision