Geschrieben am 18. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. Das Ergebnis der ersten Spendenaktion steht fest. Durch 100CDs wurden insgesamt 1035€ eingenommen. Davon gehen pro CD 3€ für's Porto ab (wusste ich nicht, ist aber völlig OK), so dass am Ende eine stolze Spendensumme von 735€ bleibt Morgen um 15 Uhr wird Mr Dendo dann die Spenden an ANGSA LAZIO weiterleiten. vor 14 Stunden schrieb kazin: Cuore Forte and l Trip Del Vagabondo (Dark Night) are awesome bonus tracks! Hope someday they will be able to buy in digital stores... Definitely! I especially love Cuore Forte, it's one of my favorite tracks on the whole album and that's quite an achievement for being a "bonus track" ^^
Geschrieben am 19. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. My favorite of the bonus tracks is the "Dark Night" version of Vagabondo. Cuore Forte is kinda "meh" to me. I like it but nothing outstanding about it. I allready forgot it's melody, lol
Geschrieben am 19. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. Ist, neben dem Beleg für die Geldübergabe, im Grunde eine Danksagung an alle, die mitgemacht haben und eine Erinnerung, dass die zweite Spendenaktion noch läuft. Bald wird er uns dann noch mitteilen, für was genau das Geld von ANGSA LAZIO verwendet wird. Bearbeitet (am 19. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr.) von Daft
Geschrieben am 20. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. Ich warte immernoch auf meine CD... ausgerechnet bei einer Bestellung ohne Sendungsverfolgung -.-
Geschrieben am 23. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. @Sotto and DHF Have you received yours yet? Since I was one of the lucky winners I would have guessed I was one of the first to receive, but nothing yet :(
Geschrieben am 25. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. DHF has received his CD. But I'm waiting for it too... I have no clue why it takes so long, the Worst Bootleg Edition from Dallas was here after a few days back then. On FB Dendo wrote some days ago, that all CDs from the first delivery are on their way now, so it's unclear where excatly the CDs are right now...
Geschrieben am 26. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. Autor My CD arrived today! Regarding to the stamp of the italian post (16.1.2017) it took 10 days for the delivery.
Geschrieben am 26. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. Meine kam am 18. Januar. Was hat den die Post bei euch so lange gebraucht?! oO
Geschrieben am 28. Januar 2017vor 9 Jr. My CD has arrived too! :) @Wally44: Also bei Spandau versteh ich es ja, aber wir wohnen ja nun sogar im gleichen Bezirk... o.O
Geschrieben am 22. Februar 2017vor 9 Jr. Mr Dendo hat ein paar Songs vom Album bei YouTube reingestellt, u.a. auch das CD exklusive "Cuore Forte"
Geschrieben am 19. April 2019vor 7 Jr. Mr Dendo self released the album on his "Mr Dendo Official Group" on facebook. All tracks are 320kbps, but anyone surpasses 256kbps.
Geschrieben am 21. April 2019vor 7 Jr. Am 19.4.2019 um 21:17 schrieb tbg: Mr Dendo self released the album on his "Mr Dendo Official Group" on facebook. All tracks are 320kbps, but anyone surpasses 256kbps. What do you mean? Do they only just surpass 256?
Geschrieben am 21. April 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 4 Stunden schrieb DJ Maldestra: What do you mean? Do they only just surpass 256? My bad, I'm wrong. All tracks are 320 correctly. I just checked it again with spek and it's all right. Bearbeitet (am 22. April 2019vor 7 Jr.) von tbg
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren