Geschrieben am 25. April 2018vor 8 Jr. He never wrote about negative stuffs... so don't wait statement that never come. ps. PsicoDance won't be out on April for sure... and nobody told us anything officially! I think aswell the Time Records promoter and Ceo have insulted our intelligence lying on release date "for sure" before in March, and after during April... without saying nothing more about what's truly happening around this damned release! :( Bearbeitet (am 25. April 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Marios7
Geschrieben am 25. April 2018vor 8 Jr. Well he did it this time… https://www.facebook.com/gigidagostino/videos/10160297792675494/?comment_id=10160331832530494 Quote Unfortunately last night I had a health issue that literally blocked me... as soon as it was a bit relieved the evil I had to accompany myself in console... I played until I could endure the pain...I apologize if I had to interrupt my set...... I'm mortified... if I had the physical strength I would kneel to apologize... I was sick and I was sorry because I had to abandon the console... I can't describe anything else That the huge sorrow.... this is what I feel inside...Excuse me.Gigi It sucks :S I wouldn't be him now... Bearbeitet (am 25. April 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Bluestar
Geschrieben am 25. April 2018vor 8 Jr. Huge respect for him trying to get something together for his fans !
Geschrieben am 25. April 2018vor 8 Jr. Er hat's trotz der Schmerzen versucht. Und einen sehr ehrlichen Umgang gefunden, das etwas besser zu vermitteln, als das in der Vergangenheit der Fall war. Finde ich sehr gut! Ich hoffe dass es ihm bald wieder besser geht und er schmerzfrei ist!
Geschrieben am 28. April 2018vor 8 Jr. coming back to topic... Luca Noise just removed/changed is psicodance cover image on facebook... that could be another really bad clue on the NON release...
Geschrieben am 28. April 2018vor 8 Jr. He changed both his profile photo and his cover photo, so I don't see why this should be a bad clue. On all accounts from Gigi and also from Luca every post/image/video about psico dance is still online, this compilation will come. We just have to wait and have more patient. Besides, Gigi is facing health issues the last week(s?) so don't expect any news very soon ;-) Bearbeitet (am 28. April 2018vor 8 Jr.) von henk_jan
Geschrieben am 28. April 2018vor 8 Jr. what is this "gigi d'agostino un grande poeta & danzatore"? another OFFICIAL page of Gigi? Are you sure about it? It's obviously a fan made stuff.... Bearbeitet (am 28. April 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Marios7
Geschrieben am 28. April 2018vor 8 Jr. vor 21 Minuten schrieb henk_jan: Oh and apparently you didn't noticed this.... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1771254869602064&id=285332738194292 That’s not an official page.
Geschrieben am 28. April 2018vor 8 Jr. My bad, for me it looked an official account. Sorry, I have deleted the link.
Geschrieben am 28. April 2018vor 8 Jr. So no one asked luca in the comments yet as to why he changed the pictures ?
Geschrieben am 29. April 2018vor 8 Jr. somebody asked, but it's pointless... he won't reply about psicodance. Bearbeitet (am 29. April 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Marios7
Geschrieben am 30. April 2018vor 8 Jr. This is the latest response from them (FB source): Ciao, ci stiamo lavorando, noi e Gigi. Vi daremo notizie appena abbiamo la data esatta di uscita. = Hi, we're working on it, us and Gigi.We will give you news as soon as we have the exact release date.
Geschrieben am 30. April 2018vor 8 Jr. Danke dir fürs Nachfragen ab und zu ;-) Also arbeiten BEIDE Parteien dran. Gigi und Time Records. Scheint wohl jetzt der Feinschliff an der Tracklist zu sein? Andere werden sicher eher so Hinhaltetaktiken hereininterpretieren...ich denke Release könnte im Mai oder im Juni (wie die Ieri e oggi vol. 1, am 01.06.2010) werden.
Geschrieben am 30. April 2018vor 8 Jr. Endlich tut sich da mal wieder was,könnte ja nicht mehr so lange dauern,da kann man auf die Trackliste sein beziehungsweise das Officielle Cover der CD
Geschrieben am 30. April 2018vor 8 Jr. Hört sich doch gut an was Time Records und Gigi da schreiben!!! :-)
Geschrieben am 8. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr. or with another chat where TimeRecords people lying saying "in may it will come out for sure!!!" as they did in the last 2 month...... unbelievable disrespectful for customer intelligence! :@ Bearbeitet (am 8. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Marios7
Geschrieben am 8. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr. 4 hours ago, hlennarz said: Kann einer schnell den aktuellen Adventskalender posten ? Oh, I heard your voice asking for my guidance! Here we go! *Captain PsicoDance flies away*
Geschrieben am 8. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr. Captain Psico Dance? :D I can see him... flying very very fast...maybe he reach us in the next week?
Geschrieben am 8. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr. this "TIME" themselves skipped may... now the head of promotion said 8th or 15th june as the release date, and the promotion trought official social starting in middle may, we'll see if this is going to be another fake hope or whatever..... Bearbeitet (am 8. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Marios7
Geschrieben am 8. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr. vor 26 Minuten schrieb Marios7: this "TIME" themselves skipped may... now the head of promotion said 8th or 15th june as the release date, and the promotion trought official social starting in middle may, we'll see if this is going to be another fake hope or whatever..... Were do you got this information from? Or is its just a thought- how it could be?
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren