Geschrieben am 30. August 2022vor 4 Jr. 1 hour ago, hlennarz said: Are there lossless stores for the yandex version? I fear it will be deleted/updated soon... No, only 320 kbps for Premuim users (I'm not using Premium sadly).
Geschrieben am 30. August 2022vor 4 Jr. Dang I love that version of Warlock more than the original 2014 mix... It would be nice if Gigi and Luca decided to update the tracklist and added also the 3 extra songs.. we'll see soon enough i guess...fingers crossed
Geschrieben am 30. August 2022vor 4 Jr. vor 5 Stunden schrieb kazin: No, only 320 kbps for Premuim users (I'm not using Premium sadly). How much it is?
Geschrieben am 30. August 2022vor 4 Jr. 1 hour ago, tbg said: How much it is? It's 300 russian rubles per month or about 5 Euro. But it's only for streaming, you can't download music directly - you need to find browser extension to download from YM. https://plus.yandex.com/ Bearbeitet (am 30. August 2022vor 4 Jr.) von kazin
Geschrieben am 30. August 2022vor 4 Jr. I tried to buy a subscription and the card is not accepted. Maybe it's because I do it from Spain.
Geschrieben am 30. August 2022vor 4 Jr. 4 hours ago, tbg said: I tried to buy a subscription and the card is not accepted. Maybe it's because I do it from Spain. Oh yeah, you probably can't buy anything in Russia via Bank Card bc SWIFT bank system doesn't work anymore in Russia >_< Bearbeitet (am 30. August 2022vor 4 Jr.) von kazin
Geschrieben am 31. August 2022vor 4 Jr. As a Pole, I can only say only one thing: F*** Russia and their shops. If I offend someone, I don't care.
Geschrieben am 31. August 2022vor 4 Jr. Guys...just wait for a couple of hours https://store.tidal.com/de/album/236332907
Geschrieben am 31. August 2022vor 4 Jr. 1 hour ago, Desper-D said: As a Pole, I can only say only one thing: F*** Russia and their shops. I take no offence, but I didn't choose where to be born. And, aside from the political situation, you wrong, we have great online shops 🙂
Geschrieben am 2. September 2022vor 4 Jr. I've found another web site selling "B Sides (2011 - 2015)", but the tracklist is the same as " B Side (2014 - 2015)". https://music.tower.jp/artist/detail/200000117874 🤪
Geschrieben am 2. September 2022vor 4 Jr. What? You mean the tracklist is a mix of both releases but the cover say "2014-2015" also, is this a store or just another streaming service? What's the streaming quality?
Geschrieben am 2. September 2022vor 4 Jr. How crazy is this... Someone who speaks a word Japanese?? Maybe we can download it from this site, since the tracklist is the same as the Russian website. What did Gigi & Luca do?!? Edit: The music does not corresponding to the given Tracklist. The website says track 1. Bullitt, but if you listen to the preview you can hear it is "Washer" This is the same for the rest of the tracklist What a mess Bearbeitet (am 2. September 2022vor 4 Jr.) von henk_jan
Geschrieben am 2. September 2022vor 4 Jr. No idea, but I just saw the tracklist is not the same. 1- Bullit 2- Bounty Bass ( Lento Violento & Astro Musico MIX ) 3- Trip a Colori ( Gigi Noise Maker & Noetica Trip MIX ) 4- Warlock ( Gigi Noise Maker & Noetica Trip MIX )
Geschrieben am 2. September 2022vor 4 Jr. Even the cover image is the one announced by Gigi & Luca, the main title doesn't match 😁
Geschrieben am 2. September 2022vor 4 Jr. Another website with "B sides (2011 - 2015)". This time the tracklist match with the one on Yandex. https://songswave.com/world-music/album/3086672/Circo-Uonz-2-B-Sides-2011-2015/
Geschrieben am 7. September 2022vor 4 Jr. Trip A Colori Cannot understand why they've cancelled the release and how it still made out to some of the stores, but really glad it did... 😃 Though would be much better to support them by listening to it on Spotify... hoping for re-release later maybe with another name? (or Part 3?)
Geschrieben am 8. September 2022vor 4 Jr. Kann es sein, dass Warlock (Original 2014 Mix) identisch ist mit Warlock (Gigi Noise Maker & Noetica Trip Mix) ?
Geschrieben am 8. September 2022vor 4 Jr. Am 2.9.2022 um 08:44 schrieb henk_jan: How crazy is this... Someone who speaks a word Japanese?? Maybe we can download it from this site, since the tracklist is the same as the Russian website. What did Gigi & Luca do?!? Edit: The music does not corresponding to the given Tracklist. The website says track 1. Bullitt, but if you listen to the preview you can hear it is "Washer" This is the same for the rest of the tracklist What a mess Also in der Preview läuft (inzwischen) eine mir unbekannter Version von Bullit.
Geschrieben am 8. September 2022vor 4 Jr. vor 1 Stunde schrieb S-Treffi: Also in der Preview läuft (inzwischen) eine mir unbekannter Version von Bullit. Daher schrieb @henk_jan darunter noch: Edit: The music does not corresponding to the given Tracklist. The website says track 1. Bullitt, but if you listen to the preview you can hear it is "Washer"
Geschrieben am 9. September 2022vor 4 Jr. vor 18 Stunden schrieb Sottosopra: Daher schrieb @henk_jan darunter noch: Edit: The music does not corresponding to the given Tracklist. The website says track 1. Bullitt, but if you listen to the preview you can hear it is "Washer" Ja, und deshalb habe ich meinen Post verfasst. Bei mir läuft bullit, nicht washer.
Geschrieben am 10. September 2022vor 4 Jr. vor 22 Stunden schrieb S-Treffi: Ja, und deshalb habe ich meinen Post verfasst. Bei mir läuft bullit, nicht washer. OK, hast du mal ne Aufnahme (zB über Vocaroo) von der alternativen Bullit Version? Ich hab nochmal den Link geöffnet, nachdem du den Beitrag geschrieben hattest und da lief Washer (mit Titelbezeichnung "Bullit")
Geschrieben am 15. September 2022vor 4 Jr. Am 10.9.2022 um 17:15 schrieb Sottosopra: OK, hast du mal ne Aufnahme (zB über Vocaroo) von der alternativen Bullit Version? Ich hab nochmal den Link geöffnet, nachdem du den Beitrag geschrieben hattest und da lief Washer (mit Titelbezeichnung "Bullit") Da ist es 😄
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren