Alle Inhalte von kazin
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
It's always interesting to find something new on SIAE. Too bad the site can't handle with all the stuff Gigi produced over the years :)
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
@Sottosopra yep, I faced ll this, that's why I wrote "If someone will be able to filter all Gigi's tracks - please, write your findings and tell me how you perform the search (I'm just can't do it)." Nice find about Believe Always, btw!
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
@Bluestar I think it make sense - the thing about timing and seasons. Maybe spring is more favorable period than winter. It's also could be some legal issues which postpone compilation release - for example, because of big amount of covers and remakes Gigi & Luca produced. Anyway, one big problem here is the silence from label/Gigi.
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
Well, It's just a pure meme video, like many others based on original of this video. Such videos created not to offend someone, but to amuse or make laugh us all in a hard situation. Btw, self-irony is a beautiful human trait, you know. :)
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
I think we should be happy if Gigi releases anything in quality higher then 128 kbps. P.S. Can anyone tell why many Casadag members were banned? -------------------- Edit by Sottosopra: answers moved to the topic "Gigi D'Agostinos offizielle Homepage"
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
Gianfranco Bortolloti tells something about Gigi's album on 1:05, hope someone can translate what he says - I think it might be interestiing for us.
-
Lento Violento - The History Of Lento Violento
Holy sh*t! Version from Live's! Kreygasm
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
I mean when Gigi announced Ieri e Oggi Mix he writes "Compilation mixata" on his forum. So, I think if Psico Dance was a mixed compilation, Gigi writes or says this anywhere - but he didn't.
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
If Psico Dance would be a mixed compilation, Gigi'd mentioned in promo "Compilation mixata", I think.
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
Why you think it's real, why? I easely can post another tracklist and say "It's the real one!" - will you beleve me? Why not? And the screen - ostensibly - from the Time Records site - it's ablolutely fake screen with stupid message "You do not have access to this server"! it's 403 HTML-request error message! Such messages just can't be shown if web-page is successfully loaded! It's such a lame-made fake..
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
I'm sure it's fan-made fake. I can create such web-page in my browser in 10 minutes. Tracklist is veeery strange.
-
Paolo Sandrini @ Dualcore (m2o)
@Sottosopra hmm that's strange, but I've found this video on YouTube: @Bluestar It's starts on 30:00+
-
Paolo Sandrini @ Dualcore (m2o)
@Bluestar I've updated the link to video. @hlennarz If you understand Italian, you can find some interesting information there. For example, Another Way, La Passion and LT were produced all together during one week. :)
-
Paolo Sandrini @ Dualcore (m2o)
Paolo Sandrini in m2o show Dualcore:
-
Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
- Istinti Sonori - Tracklists
Federico Romanzi - JMM ('Bucovina (Black But Sweet)') --> Federico Romanzi - Jamm Mò- Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
According to credits from SIAE.it, i think there will be these tracks released 99%: BUENA ONDA CERIMONIA ENCANTAR GOOD TIME GUARDA INSIEME A ME I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU NO WORDS All these tracks has are new on SIAE and have similar ISWC number. I've searched by "Luca Martire", btw. If someone will be able to filter all Gigi's tracks - please, write your findings and tell me how you perform the search (I'm just can't do it).- Lento Violento - The History Of Lento Violento
- Lento Violento - The History Of Lento Violento
Does it means this video not just ordinary mini-mix like before, but preview of the following release of album or compilation?- Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
Well, this time Gigi releasing album on a new label and this label is pretty big one, with huge history of releases and big amount of producers working with it. And I'm strongly doubt Gigi could easely cancel album this time. Also, it's Gigi and Luca Noise album. And Luca Noise never cancels his albums (for now).- Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
Tracklist: 1 Giardino in Blu by Federico Romanzi 2 Hope by Federico Romanzi 3 Pizzica by Federico Romanzi 4 Out of the Bam by Spaghetti Trip 5 Arcano by Federico Romanzi 6 Meteora by Federico Romanzi 7 Sintonia by Federico Romanzi 8 Eternity (Federico Romanzi remix) by Datura 9 Metropolis by Federico Romanzi 10 Luna Scura by Federico Romanzi 11 Sogno by Federico Romanzi 12 Mondi Lontani by Federico Romanzi 13 ID by Federico Romanzi 14 Amatrician by Federico Romanzi 15 Metallik by Federico Romanzi 16 ID by Federico Romanzi 17 ID by Federico Romanzi 18 ID by Federico Romanzi 19 Gli Occhi parlano sempre by Federico Romanzi 20 ID by Federico Romanzi 21 Zoo by Federico Romanzi 22 ID by Federico Romanzi 23 e nemmeno il titolo (Federico Romanzi remix) by Non so chi sia l'autore 24 Viaggiando by Federico Romanzi 25 L'Alba by Federico Romanzi- Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
@Bluestar The label should be Time Records. I've posted few weeks ago image from Facebook which confirms this:- Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Psico Dance
I can't really believe this... Well, let's wait for a month (I hope "Beginning of 2018" means January) and see what will we got from Gigi & Luca.- Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
- Istinti Sonori - Tracklists
Navigation
Suche
Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.