Alle Inhalte von kazin
-
Ebay & Co.
@Sotto It must be real, not fake release, beacause label "Танцевальный рай" was an official label and released a lot of stuff in 90-s - 00-s.
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
Small fix in the tracklist: Gabry Ponte - The Man In The Moon --> Gabry Ponte - The Man In The Moon [Molinaro Remix]
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
@Sottosopra Here is info about L'Amour Toujours Single, you can buy it on Juno or Google Play. EDIT: I've get it, it's another remix :(
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
It's fun what the melody from medley Dark is same melody like in Angel.
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
Magna Romagna second show is overall best for me now. Sorry Dallas, Dendo and Maxwell :)
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
Gigi Mix 51 01. Gigi D'Agostino - Amorelettronico ['Il Grande Viaggio Mix'] 02. Gigi D'Agostino - Il Tempo 03. Gigi D'Agostino - Knights Of Cydonia Last track melody sounds very familiar, like a Muse song, I have a feeling it's a cover. It's a Muse - Knights Of Cydonia cover.
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
I think I will never get why Gigi called T'amo a "B-side" and don't release it yet
-
Federico Romanzi - Tunisi
Great news! Love this loop since Il Cammino times.
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
I have a feeling what "Dj Innamorato" was in Il Cammino or QCMP, but can't remember it's title.
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
Oh! I'm already forgot about this Luca Noise album... and I was confused by ID in title. Thanks :)
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
What is Il Cammino title of original version of Rapporto Distorto - ID (Bootleg)? Dallas answered me on Facebook:
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
Are we've got tracklist from Dallas for this set?
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
I mean Gigi Noisemaker, of course. At that moment only four loops released today have this artist titile.
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
"New" is a stretch there *g* Yep, word "Noisemaker" is not new here, but there were no any tracks from Gigi with this alias till now.
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
Hmm. It's seems Gigi has the new alias - Gigi Noisemaker.
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
I'll try to record Dj Maxwell show tonight. Hope somebody will record Mr Dendo show :)
-
Gigi D'Agostino - B Side 1995-2015
It's another Gigi's remix of Westbam/Popular Mekanik - Pure Rose
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
Great! Thanks, Dallas! :)
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
I'll try to make a tracklist in few days!
-
Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
Oh, this one is form Il Cammino... ? ? ? (Why Don't)
-
Federico Romanzi - Nightmare
Ha ha. The title is really suits this track. Love it.
-
Mr Dendo - Hopestar
Wow! Really great release, one of the best Mr Dendo tracks so far.
-
Dance Room @ Radio Emotions - DJ Maxwell/Dallas/Mr Dendo/Magna Romagna
OMG!! This is awesome news!
- Stefano Di Carlo
-
Gigi D'Agostino - B Side 1995-2015
@Erdbeer Wolf Oh, I thought it was new Gigi's track on his channel... Thanks for info!