Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vaki

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von vaki

  1. https://www.facebook.com/stories/122093931056746265/UzpfSVNDOjk2Mzc5NDY3NTk1NDA2NA==?view_single=false
  2. Kikko.... 😃
  3. Good idea. 1-2 songs could even be used for mixes. Can you send the songs? 🙂
  4. Unfortunately, I still haven't been able to listen to all the episodes. Only what can be found in this Playlist. Secret audios? 😀 https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIWVBeslUXMXfPN2fUg9PzaTdsYzs0Y8b&si=WBM4t1a4eX154O93 good news! Rádio Italia network will broadcast again. But I don't think Gigi will join a show. I found 2 photos taken at the end of 2003 and 2004 during the production of il programmino
  5. vaki antwortete auf vaki's Thema in All About Gigi
    it's sad that no one has them. I think this is the 2001 Italian Music Awards video, where "super" won the award. There is a picture of it on the internet.
  6. Vocal Vamada = Diana Jurca 🫡👍
  7. Source: https://www.facebook.com/savagerobertozanetti/posts/pfbid0ztb1rF5B4Ws5QvyN1xX18aMftjg9Rdp4q3XDPT1rKgh5KiyUfsCQ3jcR1Q6CQG1ol
  8. true. The release was promised for last week. Savage was positive at first. But he hasn't posted anything for several days. And the beatport removal is not a good thing either.
  9. The YouTube channel belongs to an Alessio Torrisi fan. In the telegram group, 2 people shared the mp3; Caleb and a woman Antonina. It was only a matter of time before some fool uploaded it to YouTube 😂
  10. The Time frequenzy - utopia > Bisogna Lavorare 🤔 https://www.discogs.com/release/27224838-The-Time-Frequency-Dominator-Special-Edition
  11. I think the other three Austria live will also be cancelled 😐
  12. I had a problem too. Instead of Hungary, they sent it to Italy under my name and street name. 🤣 It took 3 days for the ebay seller (I think this is the zyx store itself) to understand that they made a mistake! Posted again within 1 hour. Now I can wait for weeks again.
  13. The title-track sets the stage with throbbing rhythms and intense build-ups, creating pure euphoric anticipation and a powerful pace to move to. It is also a tribute track to the early style of one of the most popular Italian dj-producer: Gigi d'Agostino. https://youtu.be/9pSOarpvu2w?si=H4FHKGCKuPYdD6CI
  14. I ordered it from ebay. expected and arrival next week. 🥳
  15. Very good News !!! 😎🙌

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.