Alle Inhalte von vaki
-
Gigi D'Agostino @ Velodrom Berlin - 1. Oktober 2026 (360° Show)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW21605t49o
-
Out Of Mind-Specials, Gast: Gigi D'Agostino!
Help, can someone send me Gigi's videos? I've lost a lot of them; I only have a few left.
-
Gigi D'Agostino @ Schlosswiese Moosburg - 26.07.2026
and updated dates in casadag. missing four Austrian dates 26 LUGLIO 2026 SCHLOSSWIESE MOOSBURG . CARINZIA . AUSTRIA 28 AGOSTO 2026 AMA FESTIVAL . ROMANO D’EZZELLINO . VICENZA . ITALIA 01 OTTOBRE 2026 VELODROM BERLIN . GERMANY
-
Lento Violento - Lentis Formamentis
💓💓😎😎 Good news
-
Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzHCs1jTEMY M.A.B. - Melody (Lento Violento)
-
[Diskussion] Alle Coverversionen von Gigi D'Agostino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1khkF3RT1xg
-
[Diskussion] Alle Coverversionen von Gigi D'Agostino
https://youtu.be/hjqqfrODfLY?si=QNkJNzYtsbP-7z6y https://youtu.be/5R2kF1GnTt0?si=itM4God46H18sBa7
-
[Diskussion] Alle Coverversionen von Gigi D'Agostino
https://youtu.be/AX7r-Oo88-E?is=jIO9J4LSI07wgyvu
- Gigi D'Agostino & Prezioso - Siamo Angeli [Single | 28.11.2025]
-
Gigi D'Agostino, Carolina Marquez, Luca Noise - Sarà Perché Ti Amo [Single | 12.12.2025]
Where did Molella disappear from the project? There might be some conflict behind the scenes here again. And there was a rumor recently that it would never be published. But here it is, only with other authors
- Gigi D'Agostino & Prezioso - Siamo Angeli [Single | 28.11.2025]
-
Gigi D'Agostino Mysteries
Another example. Youtube content IDs were also given to video materials. TMF Awards 2002 Viva TV interview 2001 and what I don't know is whether Gigi has a good sense of humor or is she crazy? he also registered the videos recorded with her fans' phones. 😄 "Live special motorshow 2008 fan recorded video" - GIGI D'AGOSTINO VISUAL ART - GD 009GD Really! Shouldn't we make the registered content ID videos organized in a list like the demo songs?
-
[02.01.2026] Il Grande Viaggio Di Gigi D'Agostino Vol.1 (ZYX 2nd Reissue)
I would like to suggest that there should be a vinyl release instead.
-
Gigi D'Agostino @ Fiera Milano Live | Rho Milano | 27-09-2025
https://youtu.be/ddk4aF3KBmE?si=w0Ucj0Yzgf0lN0xU
-
Gigi D'Agostino @ Radio Deejay , Interview (23-09-2025)
-
Most underrated/overrated Songs von Gigi D'Agostino
Underrated (Haha this list could be very long! But here are a few examples) Bitter Sweet Symphony, Intrepido, Canto Do Mar, Gigi's Way, Sonata, Rodamón, Fly, Fisafonica, Far West, New Year's Day, Music: An Echo Deep Inside, Gin Lemon, Psicadelica, Happily, Amorelettronico, Musikakeparla, Clocks, Sonatina, Caffe, Paura E Nobilta, Mother, Mig 29, Make It Work, Bollettino Dag, Rito Magico, Bisogna Lavorare, Limpida, Pomp, Quoting, Controlento, Alchemico The underrated list is almost endless, there could be over 100 songs listed here that are very good, yet few people know them. Overrated : the hits
-
Gigi D'Agostino Mysteries
There are many of them. For example, why did I always play on August 15th in this club? Every year Discoteca Cleopatra 2003-08-15 2004-08-15 2005-08-15 2006-08-15 2007-08-15 2008-08-15 2009-08-15 2010-08-15 2011-08-15 2014-08-15
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Terraròss - Tarantella Tarantella [Single | 20.06.2025]
Why isn't there an official video? That way there won't be many video views. I still don't like it, but every release is a miracle in its time. There are so many good old unreleased songs, why not focus on that?
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Terraròss - Tarantella Tarantella [Single | 20.06.2025]
Based on the preview, I don't like it, but I will on Friday when I listen to the whole thing..
-
Gigi D'Agostino, Lizot & Widemode - Yo Te Daré [Single | 16.05.2025]
I think it's a good song. But Gigi's role in the project is just her name. Like with previous songs intended for radio: In my mind, Hollywood, Shadows of the night, In&out, Never Be Only, One More Dance and a few more. The contributing artist always makes the music, or at most Luca Noise also participates. The name is needed because of the hype. Labels like time records currently work like this.
-
Gigi D'Agostino @ Salzburgarena - 4. und 5. April 2025
I was afraid it would explode in my head again. It distracted me from the show. ☹️
-
Gigi D'Agostino @ Salzburgarena - 4. und 5. April 2025
I was there on Friday. These Gigidag balloons were disturbing. Twice it took 7 and 5 minutes. You couldn't enjoy the music and see the stage. And one exploded on my head. After that I was terrified of the rest.
-
Gigi D'Agostino @ Altromondo Studios - 20 April 2025
- SteoX - Memories Vol. 1-6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9istiqgnyU&list=OLAK5uy_n3gkA7QRUFH_6LUq5Q6fhfknTcQ1PY8CY- Il Programmino Radio Episodes
https://rinitalianetwork.com/ Acolta player!! - SteoX - Memories Vol. 1-6