Geschrieben am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr. God I love Lentonauta! I’ve been listening at work the last couple of weeks and I am falling more and more in love.
Geschrieben am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr. Am I the only one who likes Treno Lento more than Lentonauta? 😅
Geschrieben am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 32 Minuten schrieb Sottosopra: Am I the only one who likes Treno Lento more than Lentonauta? 😅 +1 👆 I don't really like any of the Lentonauta tracks after some listening. Treno Lento at least had 2 great tracks with Bossalonda & Osservo. Bearbeitet (am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr.) von hlennarz
Geschrieben am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr. Gerade eben schrieb hlennarz: +1 👆 I don't really like any of the Lentonauta tracks after some listening. 99% according to you, but Hermosa Locura, although it surpasses the volume peaks, it's awesome
Geschrieben am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 29 Minuten schrieb hlennarz: +1 👆 I don't really like any of the Lentonauta tracks after some listening. Treno Lento at least had 2 great tracks with Bossalonda & Osservo. Both mentioned tracks are on Fastolento, not Treno Lento
Geschrieben am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 1 Stunde schrieb Sottosopra: Am I the only one who likes Treno Lento more than Lentonauta? 😅 I don’t know yet, need to listen to both some more 😊 I was talking about the song Lentonauta, forgot to mention.
Geschrieben am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 1 Stunde schrieb henk_jan: Both mentioned tracks are on Fastolento, not Treno Lento Woops, well Treno Lento for me has: Mouvendo Locomotiva Ghirlanda Stornello Novella Lentonauta on the other hand... other than "El Dia" there isn't a second track I really like. + Revival X at first but now i'm allready tired of it. Besides it probably isn't by Gigi himself, just like Vivo Per Lei... It sounds suspiciously "Rapporto Distorto"... Bearbeitet (am 12. März 2019vor 7 Jr.) von hlennarz
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. I can see somebody has added Mondello and Viviana as producer on discogs. https://www.discogs.com/Lento-Violento-Lentonauta/release/13287289 Can somebody reiterate the proofs. I get that Vivo Per Lei is by Mondello, it sounds like him. But the rest to me doesn’t sound like Mondello or Viviana at all.
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. I didn't get where the person from Discogs get his info. Without a proof (even if his info is correct) it's pretty strange to post such things on Discogs. I think Soy Libre is by D&V, not Lentonauta, so yes, I can go and update release info on Discogs. But without any proof, it doesn't make any sense.
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 2 Minuten schrieb vaki: “Soy Libre” D&V Style.. accepted. What?
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor einer Stunde schrieb vaki: “Soy Libre” D&V Style.. accepted. Why? 😕
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. 1 hour ago, DJ Maldestra said: What? Check D&V tracks Culla, Piano Style, Full, In Memory Of Sic and Silence. I feel/hear there same vibe/structure/samples. Bearbeitet (am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr.) von kazin
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 5 Minuten schrieb kazin: Check D&V tracks Culla, Piano Style, Full, In Memory Of Sic and Silence. I feel/hear there same vibe/structure/samples. Yes, but I don't see any structural similarities, although it is possible that they are the same samples, I don't see why it should be related to D&V. In any case, I'm not saying it's Gigi's style.
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 46 Minuten schrieb kazin: Check D&V tracks Culla, Piano Style, Full, In Memory Of Sic and Silence. I feel/hear there same vibe/structure/samples. As DHF previously, brilliantly, stated, you can hear the same harmonies in very, very, very many songs. Like Faded by Alan Walker. However this doesn’t mean anybody is copying anybody. Similarities can be heard in everything. Otherwise you can go on and say “Mondello copied Bla Bla, and Bla Bla copied Huh” all the way back to the stone age. If this is the basis it’s a very thin argument. I dropped a cd with some of my music years ago at a Gigi Live. So I claim now that Lentonauta is made by me and Gigi stole it! Bearbeitet (am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr.) von DJ Maldestra
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. Under the new Discogs-entry, there is the following Post: "Gigi D'Agostino on his forum Casa DAG, viewing this release, says that sites like Discogs or Wikipedia are the worst since everybody can come and add the info they want.Seems he doesn't like the reality that he's not a producer and other people does music for him. Of course all the fan boys are defending him without know the truth or doing the ignorants." With his commentary, he confirms was Gigis say's in Casa Dag. Those who post something like this, without any insured, confirmed sources, are primarily responsible for reputational demage and bad credit. Somebody has used his own unhappiness as an oppurtunity to criticize Gigi's Album. Of course, this entry is not a quotable source that needs to be discussed. Because its unreal and speculative. The Songs are listed unter "Lento Violento" as a performer (and producer). As long as there are no reliable other info's, nobody should say and post anything different in public media like Discogs. Just enjoy the good music!
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. That's true, there are people who only criticize him for the music he makes.
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. the only track that can be confirmed of "cheating" is "Vivo Per Lei" from what I understand. I do have the full, un-faded song from Mondello's 2013 release. Listed as: Andrea Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (D&V Bootleg) Bearbeitet (am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr.) von hlennarz
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. vor 4 Minuten schrieb hlennarz: the only track that can be confirmed of "cheating" is "Vivo Per Lei" from what I understand. I do have the full, un-faded song from Mondello's 2013 release. Listed as: Andrea Bocelli - Vivo Per Lei (D&V Bootleg) Yes, but that doesn't mean it can't be Mondello could "cheat" it.
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. I know all this track, I have them, what are we supposed to do?
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. Many early versions songs “Some experiments “ Lento Violento e altre storie “ , “La Musica Che Pesta”.. nothing says about Mondello's work in the CD book. the same is happening now.
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. That's true, but I guess it must be the price of the 'Noisemaker Hard' label.
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. Stefano Di Carlo played the melody “Bisogna Lavorare” in a video. It was deleted after 1 day. Onironati is the joint project, no? Stefano wrote other songs in secret ...
Geschrieben am 13. März 2019vor 7 Jr. Not sure if Onironauti is from their, Gigi doesn't like group names to be linked to specific artists.
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren