Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CHRISS IS HERE

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

HEY!!!! I am new here. But I have been a fan of Gigi for 10 years :daumenhoch:

My name is Christina and I come from DANMARK (dänemark)

Ciaooo ;)

:augenrollen:

Geschrieben

Ohhhh Hiiii :D

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Hahaha.. that didn't surprise me you wrote a reply.. Sweet WallY!!

Geschrieben

Hehe, welcome Chriss! ;)

Nice to see you in this forum! :augenrollen:

Geschrieben

Hy Chriss! Nice to see you! :augenrollen:

Geschrieben

Hey, welcome to GFU! :augenrollen:

Geschrieben

welcome here Chriss! benvenuta!

ciao e tanti saluti

Geschrieben

Hi Chriss, welcome to our forum!

I like your artworks, very nice! :augenrollen:

Geschrieben

Oh no!

What are you now doing in here? :D

Welcome Chriss :)

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Oh no!

What are you now doing in here? :D

Welcome Chriss :)

I have to keep my eyes on you Mads... You are too dangerous without adults looking after you... :D

hehe tak søde ;)

Hi Chriss, welcome to our forum!

I like your artworks, very nice! :daumenhoch:

Thank you so much... I doing a new one... Wally got one of my artworks as signiture.. (stupid english) >.<

Thanks EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Keep the good style...

:augenrollen:

Geschrieben

I have to keep my eyes on you Mads... You are too dangerous without adults looking after you... :D

No that's called stalking! I'm getting a restraining order! :P

Geschrieben
Thank you so much... I doing a new one... Wally got one of my artworks as signiture..

Yes, I see...

I also like photoshopping, if you are interested you can visit my website ;-)

Geschrieben
  • Autor
Thank you so much... I doing a new one... Wally got one of my artworks as signiture..

Yes, I see...

I also like photoshopping, if you are interested you can visit my website ;-)

Thats some nice stuff!! ;) Well done!! Respect. ^^

Geschrieben
  • Autor

I have to keep my eyes on you Mads... You are too dangerous without adults looking after you... :D

No that's called stalking! I'm getting a restraining order! :P

In your dreams it called stalking.. haha thats pure reality! ^^

Geschrieben

Hi Christina,

Did you write Gigi a mail or a SMS for Il Cammino? -> 22.09.2006? :winke:

Geschrieben

Genau!

Mir ist die Folge nur so präsens, weil sie mir damals sehr gefiel und ich sie seit dem auf CD in meiner Sammlung habe.

(In der selben Folge wird auch ein Wunsch von Nils vorgelesen ...)

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Hi Christina,

Did you write Gigi a mail or a SMS for Il Cammino? -> 22.09.2006? :daumenhoch:

Yes I did :P hahaha He speaks funny english :P

But its a fact that Gigi's music makes us feel something special.... for me.. I feel complete....

Geschrieben

Welcome to GFU! Mange tak, one member more from the happiest country in the world...

Geschrieben

Hey Chriss,

great that you made it to our Community, hope you do not feel too lost in here because of us speaking German all the time! :D

If you don't understand something, please just ask, we will try to help you understand the best we can.

Besides it's quite funny, in the same episode he read my SMS, too (I asked him to play Ballatella). He is a bit confused by my Italian grammar, but he understood what I wanted to express. And yes, his English is a bit strange, especially the way he pronounces "complete", sounds like the German "komplett". :D

Welcome Chriss! :)

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Welcome to GFU! Mange tak, one member more from the happiest country in the world...

From the happiest country in the world... ??? :P well okay thanks :D

Geschrieben

Welcome Chriss... :daumenhoch:

Geschrieben
  • Autor

Hey Chriss,

great that you made it to our Community, hope you do not feel too lost in here because of us speaking German all the time! :D

If you don't understand something, please just ask, we will try to help you understand the best we can.

Besides it's quite funny, in the same episode he read my SMS, too (I asked him to play Ballatella). He is a bit confused by my Italian grammar, but he understood what I wanted to express. And yes, his English is a bit strange, especially the way he pronounces "complete", sounds like the German "komplett". :D

Welcome Chriss! :)

Yes his english could be better... But I miss Il Cammino :(

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.