Zum Inhalt springen

Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino - In My Mind

Empfohlene Beiträge

Kenne den Track schon ne Weile...quasi schon gelauncht :D Und ich mag ihn. Ist aber nur die Melodie von Lamour Toujours. Vielleicht hat Gigi da nicht direkt mitgewirkt, sondern hier nur die Vorlage gegeben? Ich finde die Version ganz gut gelungen und mag die durchaus!

Bearbeitet von Erdbeer Wolf
  • Like 1

@Marios7: I think this is just a teaser for the compilation, to let a potential "new" audition get involved. :-)

Gigi & Time Records (and most of it Time) shouldn't only think of us (fans), but instead the whole world :D The world "knows" LT + they like the general EDM style of this new track = successful teaser for the new compilation. I think this may be the beginning of something. Time wouldn't just put the compilation there with "here you go, click on buy thx", but instead it needs some proper intro, so more people could "join" to the club. This could far be worse, don't be so pessimistic! :-)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
vor 12 Minuten schrieb kazin:

Btw, you can google for full song, it was released in the end on 2017 lol... Just google for "Ivan Gough Feenixpawl Feat. Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Dynoro Remix)". :lachen1:

WTF, so they are just reselling it using gigi's name ? (slightly different pitch only)

La Cabasa/Ripassa 2.0 much... :lachen1:

Bearbeitet von hlennarz
  • Haha 1

@Bluestar for me this is shit... or I can accept this release from an edm producer, every single person that is appreciating this release on web is the problem why gigi's going in a wrong way... 

People are stopping listening carefully the music but "liking" every song where GIGI is named... and that's is very bad for the real "fans" like us that are interested only in good qualitative music productions! ;)

@Marios7, @hlennarz: You have to decide if they release Psico Dance with 10.000.000 copies all over the world (so you can buy it at any gas station, as Gigi told), or they sell it directly just to us fans, and some 10.000 of copies is enough as well, maybe even too much :-) There has to be proper media declaration, and this is what they're doing now, I guess. :D Gaining proper attention.

Btw I don't like this track either, but this is a thing you have to decide: they (the whole world) won't just get up from the bed and start searching on the term "lento violento" or "gigi dag", then realize "Oh thats so cool now I'm a fan of this!", you have to find connection points, terms which people are searching for :D And the original track "In my mind" is something like this, plus here comes the good ol' LT tune which may whistle some bells in the heads of some ppl, and here you go. Attention gained.

I want this release to be a success, but for it, it has to be sold, and this is pure business. Its not just a simple CD which "should be released", but we're also talking about sales number, which I don't think were so high as sky with e.g. "Lento Violento Man- La Musica Che Pesta" or even with "Suono Libero" - because mainly only the CORE fans bought it (and they were only success at Italy, mostly).

If you want to reach out to other peoples, you have to show them yourself, they won't search for you on they own.. that is my point.

… and I sincerely hope that Psico Dance won't be in this style, and this is just what it seems it is, pure business  :-D

Bearbeitet von Bluestar
  • Like 1
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Marios7:

@Bluestar for me this is shit... or I can accept this release from an edm producer, every single person that is appreciating this release on web is the problem why gigi's going in a wrong way... 

People are stopping listening carefully the music but "liking" every song where GIGI is named... and that's is very bad for the real "fans" like us that are interested only in good qualitative music productions! ;)

:klatschen1:

100% Zustimmung

mir fehlen die Worte ... weiß nicht was ich von dem allen halten soll ... das ist nicht Gigi wenn er jetzt nur noch so ein Mainstream-Schrott macht ... ist Gigi für mich definitiv Geschichte ... das ist leider die Musik die ich überhaupt nicht mag ... 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb kazin:

Btw, you can google for full song, it was released in the end on 2017 lol... Just google for "Ivan Gough Feenixpawl Feat. Georgi Kay - In My Mind (Dynoro Remix)". :lachen1:

Ist wohl auch bekannt unter "Dynoro - In My Mind [Dynoro Remix]". :winke:

Bearbeitet von DonHergeFan
  • Like 1

Also zunächst mal find ich es cool, das ma wieder was offizielles kommt. Und dann muß man ja sagen, das die Melo von Gigi kommt. Also wer auch immer das 2017 produziert hat, hat von Gigi gecovert. Wenn jetzt Gigi da wieder seinen Namen raufklebt, dann find ich das nich so wahnsinnig verwerflich. Is schließlich die Mördermelo, mit der ER bis heute die Bude rockt. Aber die Version bzw. den Auschnitt den man hier hören kann, find ich nicht wirklich gut. Hab spontan bei youtube 2 bessere Versionen gehört (MaxRiven remix und Axwell remix).

Außerdem: Sollte dieser Track auf der Psico Dance sein, dann is das noch lange kein Zeichen, dass er damit einen Stilwechsel einläutet. Ich denke, er wird eine gute Mischung finden.

Ich hoffe nicht, dass er die Seele seiner Musik verkauft, um eine größere Hörerschaft zu erzielen. Ich kann mir aber gut vorstellen, dass solche, oder ähnliche Forderungen von der Plattenfirma kommen und er da kaum eine Wahl hat. Ich hoffe ich täusche mich.

By the way: Ein konzeptionell ähnliches Projekt gab es ja schon 2012:

Gigi D'Agostino Feat. Robbie Miraux - L'Amour Toujours 2012

• Like 2

Mit dem Gigi aber absolut gar nichts am Hut hatte damals. ZYX hat damals nur seinen Namen draufgeklatscht um mehr Scheiben zu verkaufen.

"Seele verkaufen" ... ja das haben leider schon viele. Bestes Beispiel Tiesto. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb gemini:

:klatschen1:

100% Zustimmung

mir fehlen die Worte ... weiß nicht was ich von dem allen halten soll ... das ist nicht Gigi wenn er jetzt nur noch so ein Mainstream-Schrott macht ... ist Gigi für mich definitiv Geschichte ... das ist leider die Musik die ich überhaupt nicht mag ... 

Gigi hatte auf diese Produktion keinen Einfluss. Er hat Rechte an dem Song, da es die Melodie von L'amour Toujours ist. Ihm wurde der Song vorgeschlagen und ihm gefällt die Version. Beschreibt er auch alles gut auf Facebook. Ich glaube mit ziemlicher Sicherheit, das dieser Song bzw. diese Art des elektronischen Genres nicht auf der Psico Dance zu finden sein wird. Es ist ein davon völlig unabhängiges Release. Und ich finde, Schrott ist was anderes ... also qualitativ ist das schon top! Die darken Synths...alles schön stimmig.

• Like 1

Well the only sad thing I can see there, is that it is just being released next week, and airs on radio on 22th June... I don't think that Psico Dance may arrive in the meantime, but who knows. 

It would seem logic to me to release Psico Dance in July this way, so this month could be all for the introduction of the new release. But we'll see.

http://www.djmagitalia.com/gigi-dagostino-nuovo-singolo-axwell/

Ah, what a coincidence! :) Tonight Gigi is going to play @ Nameless Music Festival (where he is a last-minute announcement, cannot even find him on official flyers), just after Axwell & Ingrosso, on the same (main)stage. How strange that the new track is also an Axwell & Ingrosso remake - oh wait, guess its not bad for marketing.. ?! :D

(and btw Armin is also going to play on the same stage where Gigi does, just tomorrow) :-)

Bearbeitet von Bluestar

No, according to a gigi fangroup on facebook, Gigi has requested Nameless to have no live-feed during his set and no full recording of it later. NamelessTV said they are going to post "highlights" after the festival wich will include gigi (probably a few seconds...)

Ah well yes, in the meantime I also read it in the comments that there will be no stream at all (they stopped it before Gigi would start), maybe some highlights in an aftermovie.. bah.