Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gigi D'Agostinos offizielle Homepage

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

I got banned for pointing out a song was made by DOS :p 

And they even block your IP address, so when I created a new account it was instantly blocked :D

Bearbeitet () von DJ Maldestra

  • Antworten 516
  • views 75,6 Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Most Popular Posts

  • https://dianaj.art/ https://vamada.art/ Gigis Sängerin Diana Jurca hat nun auch zwei Webseiten mit der ".art" Domain. Leider ohne Impressum oder sonstigen Infos... mysteriös 🤔

  • I got banned for pointing out a song was made by DOS :p  And they even block your IP address, so when I created a new account it was instantly blocked :D

  • Check Gigi's GigiDag YT channel, you'll find this email address: gigidag@gigidag.art  

Veröffentlichte Bilder

Geschrieben

Lets play a game that who have been banned for the most ridiculous thing :D I think you are the winner as of now, @DJ Maldestra :D 

By the way I also have been banned from Gigi's Facebook page as well, if that also counts! :D

I remember he posted a very-very awkward photoshopped version of Michelangelo's "The Creation of Adam" painting - picturing him and Luca touching each other naked :D
I made a simple funny comment that this is very awkward, he should create some more music instead of these awkward photoshop pictures.

Boom - instant ban! :-D

Bearbeitet () von Bluestar

Geschrieben

Is this a competition? :D 

I was also blocked in december 2008 when I wrote into the daily Cammino topic, while "Let Yourself Go" or "You're A Liar" was played, that I like this song and Davide Marani has a good voice. Everybody knows who is the singer of this song. But I got banned for saying this (I think so, because there was no explanation, but other members had the same problem). He doesn't want the people to write, who are the singers or from where the rap vocals are taken and so on... even if you are right. Somebody asked him, if he can't delete the ban, but he said that some people are like mushrooms, they come and post lies and then they go... and he doesn't want those people in Casa Dag. That 99% of the banned members are good guys and wouldn't post such "secrets" again, if the admins would warn them with a private message before banning, doesn't come into his mind... :( 

 

Here a link to the Cammino topic, when all this began: https://www.gfu-community.de/topic/13314-il-cammino-di-gigi-dagostino-m2o/?do=findComment&comment=594425

 

At first I could create a second account, then I made the mistake and asked in public, why people are banned without warning... and instantly got banned a second time ((do I get bonus points for that? xDDD)) , then an IP ban, so I can't register again. I tried to register again in 2014 and 2018 with different IP and mail adress, but also no success... :hmm:

 

@Bluestar Can you at least read his Facebook page? This is the bad thing with Casa Dag, that you must be logged in to read it (since 2009)... the ban itself is no big problem, if you don't write much, but not being able to read new information is the most annoying thing!

Bearbeitet () von Sottosopra

Geschrieben

@Sottosopra: Yeah I can read his Facebook but not comment/like anything since then.
Also I'm on CasaDag using another nickname, just to read the things. :-D Theres really no point in banning people, the most realistic and effective thing would be using the COMMUNICATION, with which we could be notified that such "secrets" (LOL) shouldn't (LOL! its funny even just to write it down..) be shared, that who is the exact singer of any song, or from where did he grabbed a vocal of a song (by the way these are public informations, one can look it up on discogs/whosampled.com/many other sites).

 

 

Geschrieben

By the way, for all guys who are banned in CasaDag, here is a little "life hack":

Just type

http://casadag.com/casadag/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=xxxxx

and ask someone, who is still a member, for the topic ID of a special topic (instead of "xxxxx" in the template above) and then you can read it without being registered! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

Some examples:
http://casadag.com/casadag/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=11656
http://casadag.com/casadag/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=84418

http://casadag.com/casadag/pop_printer_friendly.asp?TOPIC_ID=85850 <-- this one is the Psico Dance topic (there is no "official" topic made by Gigi in Cantiere Noisemaker, by the way)

Bearbeitet () von Sottosopra

Geschrieben

I think there is no reason to bring up these old topics again. This happened almost 10 years ago... so what? :brav:

  • 10 Monate später...
Geschrieben

Gigi's forum has been updated, casadag has a New, fresh looking design.:daumenhoch:

All the old topics and accounts are deleted so if want to join casadag again you need to make a new account.

Www.casadag.com 

Bearbeitet () von henk_jan

Geschrieben
Am ‎19‎.‎12‎.‎2018 um 13:17 schrieb henk_jan:

All the old topics and accounts are deleted

WTF... :shok:

Ok, most of this forum was uninteresting anyways, like all the Cammino topics when 30 people wrote "buon cammino" and nothing else... But I would miss all the topics about releases and to read years later how it evolved... 

If I could read it xD... But let's try a new registration... :lachen:

EDIT: Old Casa Dag seems to be available under "Casa Dag Story"... there you only can enter with an old account.

Bearbeitet () von Sottosopra

  • 4 Monate später...
Geschrieben

Bandscheibenvorfall:

60053936_2012434782216868_3578767403309334528_n.jpg.753c8c8f818a6ce0e8e89578a44a4f7e.jpg

Geschrieben

Ich hoffe, dass es kein schlimmer Bandscheibenvorfall ist und dass es ihm bald wieder besser geht! Probleme mit dem Rücken gab es in der Vergangenheit ja schon einige Male, wenn ich mich recht erinnere...

Get well soon Gigi!

Bearbeitet () von Erdbeer Wolf

  • 5 Jahre später...
Geschrieben

Warum steht auf seiner offiziellen Homepage keine tourdaten unter dem Punkt tour ? 

Geschrieben

Mangelnde Pflege der Seite? 

Im Casadag Forum findest du aber immer sehr aktuelle Tourdaten.

  • 1 Jahr später...
Geschrieben
vor 28 Minuten schrieb Desper-D:

mh, ist das offiziell? Gibt's die Seite schon ne Weile? Interessant.

Geschrieben
vor 23 Stunden schrieb Erdbeer Wolf:

mh, ist das offiziell? Gibt's die Seite schon ne Weile? Interessant.

Check Gigi's GigiDag YT channel, you'll find this email address: gigidag@gigidag.art

 
  • 2 Wochen später...

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.