Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kazin

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von kazin

  1. kazin antwortete auf Callimera's Thema in All About Gigi
    @Sotto It must be real, not fake release, beacause label "Танцевальный рай" was an official label and released a lot of stuff in 90-s - 00-s.
  2. Small fix in the tracklist: Gabry Ponte - The Man In The Moon --> Gabry Ponte - The Man In The Moon [Molinaro Remix]
  3. @Sottosopra Here is info about L'Amour Toujours Single, you can buy it on Juno or Google Play. EDIT: I've get it, it's another remix :(
  4. It's fun what the melody from medley Dark is same melody like in Angel.
  5. Magna Romagna second show is overall best for me now. Sorry Dallas, Dendo and Maxwell :)
  6. Gigi Mix 51 01. Gigi D'Agostino - Amorelettronico ['Il Grande Viaggio Mix'] 02. Gigi D'Agostino - Il Tempo 03. Gigi D'Agostino - Knights Of Cydonia Last track melody sounds very familiar, like a Muse song, I have a feeling it's a cover. It's a Muse - Knights Of Cydonia cover.
  7. I think I will never get why Gigi called T'amo a "B-side" and don't release it yet
  8. Great news! Love this loop since Il Cammino times.
  9. I have a feeling what "Dj Innamorato" was in Il Cammino or QCMP, but can't remember it's title.
  10. Oh! I'm already forgot about this Luca Noise album... and I was confused by ID in title. Thanks :)
  11. What is Il Cammino title of original version of Rapporto Distorto - ID (Bootleg)? Dallas answered me on Facebook:
  12. I mean Gigi Noisemaker, of course. At that moment only four loops released today have this artist titile.
  13. "New" is a stretch there *g* Yep, word "Noisemaker" is not new here, but there were no any tracks from Gigi with this alias till now.
  14. Hmm. It's seems Gigi has the new alias - Gigi Noisemaker.
  15. I'll try to record Dj Maxwell show tonight. Hope somebody will record Mr Dendo show :)
  16. It's another Gigi's remix of Westbam/Popular Mekanik - Pure Rose
  17. Oh, this one is form Il Cammino... ? ? ? (Why Don't)
  18. Ha ha. The title is really suits this track. Love it.
  19. Wow! Really great release, one of the best Mr Dendo tracks so far.
  20. On Stefano Di Carlo official SoundCloud 19 tracks (at that moment) are for free download!
  21. @Erdbeer Wolf Oh, I thought it was new Gigi's track on his channel... Thanks for info!

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.