Geschrieben am 19. April 2006vor 20 Jr. Halo! Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, aber ich bin neue hier :). Ich wohne in der USA und ich bin ein klub DJ in Houston, Texas USA. Gigi Dag r0x!Diese Forum ist sehr nett.
Geschrieben am 19. April 2006vor 20 Jr. Welcome, Vectral!It is nice to have Gigi fans all around the world!
Geschrieben am 19. April 2006vor 20 Jr. Welcome to Gigi Fans United! I hope you'll have a great time with us!
Geschrieben am 19. April 2006vor 20 Jr. Welcome to the Forum! Good Luck, Have Fun and Good Game! ;) with friendly greats Jan
Geschrieben am 19. April 2006vor 20 Jr. Welcome to Gigi-Fans-United vectral -> Is GG D'Ag rather well-known in the USA?Glad to have someone here who supports Gigi overseas 8-).Greetz,Gecki
Geschrieben am 19. April 2006vor 20 Jr. Welcome I've some questions :) Where do you know Gigi from? Is he well known over there or are you the only one who knows him *g*? Do you play him sometimes, and which songs? Which songs do you like most? I find it exciting to have someone from USA here *g* Anyway, how did u get here?
Geschrieben am 19. April 2006vor 20 Jr. Hello,nice to have a new member from the United States Of America.You are welcome.Please don't worry of you will read some negative comments about George Bush jun. and his administration here.Most of us don't like him but we like the american people, especially nice italo dance fans like you !So you know Gigi and Molella ?Great.Do you play italian dance music and other european music dance styles in your country ?As a DJ you have some possibilities do present some " new sounds " to the audience.In the USA a lot of people only know their rock, country and rap/R&B music but they aren't able to discover music from other countries of the world......So how did you get in touch with our loved music ?Greetings from Berlin !
Geschrieben am 19. April 2006vor 20 Jr. nun ja bin zwar nicht aus den USA.Aber L´amour Toujours ist in den USA sehr bekannt unter I`ll fly with you...I`ll fly with you war in vielen Radio Charts, wurde im Radio gespielt..War aber nie in den USA Charts dabei...aber auch von mir ein großes HALLO. have fun :)
Geschrieben am 20. April 2006vor 20 Jr. wow!! What a wonderful welcome !! I know Gigi's music quite well. As a DJ I spin some of his music on vinyl. A lot of noisemaker label stuff too. I've played the style of music and everyone actually likes it very much because it's something "different" and "fresh" for the ears. It's good stuff :) Once and a while I will even put it down at a club. :)
Geschrieben am 20. April 2006vor 20 Jr. War aber nie in den USA Charts dabei. Ich dachte es wär auf Platz 99 gewesen?
Geschrieben am 20. April 2006vor 20 Jr. War aber nie in den USA Charts dabei.Ich dachte es wär auf Platz 99 gewesen? nein.. www.charts-surfer.de dann auf usa, und gigi eingeben.. da kommt nichts. Kann sein das der Song in den Radio Charts war oder so.. aber nicht in den hot 100. :(
Geschrieben am 20. April 2006vor 20 Jr. War aber nie in den USA Charts dabei.Ich dachte es wär auf Platz 99 gewesen? ich hab mal irgendwas von platz 35 gelesen...
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren