Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Tanzen Lab 2 EP (Reinterpretation 2014 - 2023)

Featured Replies

Geschrieben

Artists Gigi d'agostino & Luca Noise 

EP release date, this Monday March 13th

 

Like the first track, samples from Star in it. Nicely done! 

Geschrieben

Yikes... I don't like it at all.

Bearbeitet von hlennarz

Geschrieben

This one is nicely done & have a nostalgic feeling with the Elisir sample, sounds old & new at the same time 🤗 Fun track!

For me already sounds better than the Slowerland 3. 💯

Geschrieben

I guess Luca is a lover of chanson and France generally. This is genuine Tour De Dance style with reminiscences of Gigi's old style from 90's.

Bearbeitet von Desper-D

Geschrieben

I hope it's not just 2 songs

Geschrieben

 

Geschrieben

 

Geschrieben
vor 1 Stunde schrieb vaki:

I hope it's not just 2 songs

At least 3 tracks for now😆

Geschrieben
vor 13 Minuten schrieb Desper-D:

 

Das ist irgendwie cool! 

Geschrieben

Did not expect this one to be released....

small change Wake me up will be released aswell?

Bearbeitet von henk_jan

Geschrieben

I wasn't expecting it either, but I was pleasantly surprised. By the way, listening to the released song, I'm sure Gigi was looping from 1:29 to 1:44. And to be honest, I don't think the "extended" version exists, it must be this one without the sound fades. Maybe the beginning is a bit longer, but I don't think much more.

Geschrieben

Interessantes Konzept, nichts was ich oft hören würde, aber trotzdem nice to have! 

Würde mich noch sehr über die Remixe von Lost Frequencies - Reality und Lykke Li - I Follow River freuen, die passen sicher auch gut zum "Tanzen Lab"! 😎

Geschrieben

Also ich würde mich auf den Remix noch von Smoke on the Water freuen, wenn es noch mehr Songs werden sein sollten

Geschrieben

Schön das wieder ein paar Releases kommen! Die Tanzen Lab Veröffentlichungen gefallen mir echt gut. Diese Art Songs sind mag ich sehr. Würde mich auch über weitere Songs freuen... wake me up remix und andere Sachen... aber allein diese Tanzen Lab ist schon geil!

Geschrieben

It's here, 4 tracks strong.
Ejoy this new release:gigirulez:

 

 

Geschrieben

Die EP ist auch bei I-tunes Bzw Music und auch bei Amazon verfügbar,

es sind zwar nur 4 Songs aber damit hat wohl keiner gerechnet das nach dem Album Slowerland 3 noch eine Ep erscheinen würde zum Glück hat diese Tanzen Lab 2 mehr songs als die erste EP. 

Die Songs Gefallen Mir persönlich Gut aber ich hätte anstatt Thunderstruck lieber Smoke on the Water genommen, vielleicht wird der Song doch noch veröffentlicht genau so Wie Die Remixe von  Lost Frequencies - Reality und Lykke Li - I Follow River. Es gibt ja noch so viel unveröffentlichte Songs die Gigi ja noch auf Alben oder Eps bringen wird.

es Bleibt spannend was als nächstes kommt.

 

Was ich mir für dieses Jahr noch wünschen würde,Das Album  Smoderanza vol.2 kommt ob es mit dem Projekt Scialadance. weiter geht oder das Gigi noch eine Album Überraschung  ankündigt womit keiner mit mehr gerechnet hat das Album noch erscheint zb. Die Pscio Dance...wer weiß......  

alles ist möglich wie es weiter geht mit Gigi´s Reise :gigirulez:

Bearbeitet von Yunsung

Geschrieben

Schade, dass "Get Lucky" nicht auf der EP ist. Wäre doch bei dem Thema ein no-brainer gewesen...

 

Für mich uninteressant.

 

Und mit "Stolen Dance" hat er einen meiner absoluten Hass Song gecovert. Ich kann diese schiefen Vocals die klingen als hätte der Sänger mind. 3 joints intus vom original schon nicht ab 😂

 

Bearbeitet von hlennarz

Geschrieben

Good EP, though I prefer Slowerland 3 (as the only one on the planet apparently).

Geschrieben
1 hour ago, DJ Maldestra said:

Good EP, though I prefer Slowerland 3 (as the only one on the planet apparently).

You not the only one 🙂 Slowerland 3 is awesome. And new EP is pretty good, except I like and hate Laisse Tomber Les Filles at same time >_<

Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.