Alle Inhalte von Desper-D
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
Yes 😃 😀
-
Gigi D'Agostino Fake-Releases
I also remember this 😅 If I am not wrong this "o ne ne" vocal sample is from "Ne" by Marc et Claude.
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
I have the same issue. For example I receive a notification only to "Demodag 403G (Orchidea Mix)" and only this one is on my subscribed videos list.
-
Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
It was the name of the label since "Atto Primo".
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
As a Pole, I can only say only one thing: F*** Russia and their shops. If I offend someone, I don't care.
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz (B Side)
Remaining question is: Will be a part of "Circo Uonz"? 🤔 EDIT by Sottosopra: Vaki's post was at first in this thread.
-
TuttoDag der neue YouTube Kanal von Gigi
Well, based on the first "TuttoDag Random", I was expecting "Smoderanza 2" 😅😂🤣
-
TuttoDag der neue YouTube Kanal von Gigi
Well, it is exactly the same track "Psico Dag", that leaked some time ago. Here is a little slower, but because in tracklist Gigi stands that is not a remix, but his track, so we can assume that it's name is really "Psico Dag". Same case like with remix for Ago's "Put On Your Red Shoes" and "Oltrepassando".
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz (B Side)
Well, for me lento violento is closed to techno, acid and tribal than to italodance, and a lot of Circo Uonz' Forms has this lento vibe. As well Gigi Noisemaker's Forms. We will see how it will be, but I will be expecting "Warm Up (Lento Violento & Astro Music Mix)" on this release. Especially because main artists of this tracks are Gigi D'Agostino and Luca Noise.
-
TuttoDag der neue YouTube Kanal von Gigi
25:45 cover of Kraftwerk's "Radioactivity" 55:16 cover of Blue Alphabet's "Cybertrance"
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
55:16 It is Gigi's interpretation of Blue Alphabet's "Cybertrance" and it's really great!
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz (B Side)
Do you have a tracklist for a first part of "Circo Uonz"?
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
25:45 I really love this interpretation of Kraftwerk's "Radioactivity".
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
"Tempo Mix" was at the very beginning of this upload.
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
All that news are really good news. I guess some of that tracks are now In TuttoDag Random 2
-
FPU - Traxxdata
I know it's an old one album, but... it's so good electro stuff. Sound of some of tracks may be familiar to you. It is a perfect blend of electro and synth pop, and somehow, predicts popularity of electro house. I highly recommend you this album!
-
Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
Magna Romagna is now on BandCamp. It's a great way to buy their music! https://magnaromagna.bandcamp.com/
- Stefano Di Carlo
- Stefano Di Carlo
- Stefano Di Carlo
-
[02.12.2022] Gigi D'Agostino - L'Amour Toujours (Vinyl, ZYX Music)
I am really curious... I will not surprise if we will receive mixed version of "L'Amour Toujours EP" or one vinyl version of "L'Amour Toujours" LP 😅
-
Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
Are they published winning tracks?
-
Luigi Elettrico
https://luigielettrico.bandcamp.com/album/heavy-and-slow
- Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers