Alle Inhalte von Desper-D
-
Lento Violento & Gigi Noise Maker - Lentonauta 2 (Mondo Dag Experience)
I am looking on Tidal for this album, no sign of it.
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
Is Gigi's FB official page still working? TuttoDag, Lento Violento is working, but Gigi D'Agostino seems to be deleted.
-
Lento Violento & Astro Musico - Slowerland 2
My favorite from this release. Great La Tana Del Suono style. I remember this track from m2o Tribe - Movimenti Incorenti 8 and Gigi D'Agostino @ Max (2006-07-10).
-
Lento Violento & Astro Musico - Slowerland 2
Sounds more like Scialadance.
-
Lento Violento - The History Of Lento Violento
Nowadays it is a common thing to have ghost producer. Also it is not something new in entertainment industry. When for the first time I heard "Tanzen" from "Tecno Fes vol. 1" I was pretty sure that was collaboration with Mauro Picotto. To my suprise Picotto wasn't credited as a writer or producer. When Mauro Picotto released "Old But Gold" I wasn't even suprise. So, absence of Daniele Mondelle in credits it's not suprising for me at all, but it is a little shameful and disrespectful especially when Gigi was using his Mindsjourney moniker into the credits to receive the royalty from tracks that wasn't even his, for e.g.: Federico Romanzi's "Modem" or Mr. Dendo's "Il Trip Del Vagabondo". Both tracks was later released without Gigi as a composer or producer.
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza
So this is not a double album like the topic title says.
-
Magna Romagna - Sputnik (Single Out Now)
- Vocals L'amour toujours
OK, it's not about "L'Amour Toujours" but about "Music (An Echo Deep Inside)". Do you know who was the singer?- Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
"One and the same", as Giant said in Twin Peaks 😉- Stefano Di Carlo
- Stefano Di Carlo
- Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
OK, sorry for that 🙂- Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
Entschuldigung, dieser Inhalt kann nicht angezeigt werden, weil Du keine Erlaubnis hast, ihn zu sehen. Möglicherweise kannst Du ihn sehen, wenn Du Dich anmeldest. Thank you but I don't have access to this part of the forum 🙂 - Vocals L'amour toujours