Alle Inhalte von Desper-D
-
Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
https://mrdendo.bandcamp.com/album/the-origins-ep https://mrdendo.bandcamp.com/album/the-origins-again https://mrdendo.bandcamp.com/album/memories
- Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Sound of Love (EP)
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla - Sergio Sygma Unofficial Remixes
Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla (Sygma Cielo Mix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnQ1Q1kKQtI Gigi D'Agostino - Bla Bla Bla (Sygma Terzinenza Mix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZXFK2vUyWA
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Emotions ('Sergio Sygma Zone Mix')
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntwDlG_Oy0E
-
Ludo Dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crTJMwVDgNo
-
[02.12.2022] Gigi D'Agostino - L'Amour Toujours (Vinyl, ZYX Music)
https://zyxmusic.bandcamp.com/album/lamour-toujours
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza 2
For me this release as the same level of creativity as "Lalaumpa", which means average at best. Probably "Smoderanza 2" would be released in the time when first "Tuttodag" was published. There was a lot of still unreleased tracks with Luca. Unfortunately we know what happened later, and now we got what we got.
-
Mantradag (Mix Sets)
Finally proper set. Maybe not perfect, but at least not the collection of teasers. Also track are really good, except some hardstyle productions. I am not big fan of hard dance, hardstyle and jumpstyle, but it's just my taste. I am looking for more Mantradag and... for new album. It's really time to release something with concept.
-
Mantradag (Mix Sets)
Mantradag 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvFkQZHu_Qs
-
Camminacaso / Lalaumpa
Yes, it was
-
Camminacaso / Lalaumpa
Are you trying to say that Gigi did not paid original artists for a rights to use their songs? Like in the "Better Of Alone" case?
-
Camminacaso / Lalaumpa
Guys, maybe I am wrong, but I think that Lalaumpa 4 was like 1 hour and 6 minutes long in a day when it was uploaded. Am I wrong or someone switched my reality again? ;)
-
Stefano Di Carlo
At the beginning you are right. Di Carlo appeared at credits. Also Mondello in Some eXperiments. But later... None of them. Even if they were authors of the songs. Pioggia e Sole in Suono Libero... I don't remember Di Carlo surname in credits, but I remember Mindsjourney in Il Trip Del Vagabondo, even if this track was written and produced entirely by Mr Dendo. Modem by Romanzi? The same story. So yes, Gigi is businessman and he rules copyright from a mogul position.
-
[09.02.2024] Gin Lemon E.P. (VINYL) (ZYX Reissue)
I hope that will be not CD version on vinyl, but original master vinyl versions.
-
Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
I would like to see all previous releases from FF Label on BandCamp, because most of them are not available to purchase, but only for streaming, because a lot of shops now are only streaming platforms (eg.: Tidal, iTunes -> Apple Music, Google Play Music -> YouTube Music).
-
Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
https://federicoromanzi.bandcamp.com/track/blinding-nani
-
Cosmic/Afro
DJ STEFAN EGGER Afro Meeting No 28/2023 https://zyx.de/produkt/dj-stefan-egger-afro-meeting-no-28-2023/
-
Camminacaso / Lalaumpa
This one is better than previous parts, but still not spectacular.
- Stefano Di Carlo
- Stefano Di Carlo
-
Cosmic/Afro
Rado Negundo - Karu Llaktaman (Lento Violento Edit) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke1VcBhhEg0
-
Label On The Table / GDC Band
My secret, but trust me
-
Label On The Table / GDC Band
BLA BLA BLA ( EASY DANCE RADIO MIX ) GDC BAND
-
Camminacaso / Lalaumpa
I will not call it mix series. It's more like collection of trailers or teasers. Camminacaso with Luca, not Tuttodag mixtapes. And it was like... I mean... I can't believe that is the same guy who is part of La Tana Del Suono. Who made many amazing mixes and productions. I know he likes this "chanson folklorista" style. His Tour De Danse taste, but most of those tracks are produced poorly in my opinion. Compare it with Pinbal Cha Cha, how everything is smooth there, all those background ornaments. And it was also made in a french style. I am out of words. Really. More then half of those tracks are really less than mediocore for me
- Dj Maxwell - Trust No One (Part 4)