Alle Inhalte von Marios7
-
Lento Violento & Astro Musico - Slowerland 2
a bit disappointed to have only 6 tracks in the new "album" but I hope TuttoDag and Lento Violento uploads on youtube will go on much frequently 🙂
-
The Love Crew feat BENCEK - You're not alone (BenceK REMIX)
seems a remake very similar to Gigi's remix! 🙂
-
PrezerDj
https://frankietedesco.bandcamp.com/album/buono-ma-lento😉
-
LA Vision & Gigi D'Agostino - Hollywood
Hollywood "New Mixes" EP is coming! 😉
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza
I doubt that volume 2 will be the same tracks in the extended mix, maybe only 2-3 of them! Will see in 2021 I reckon... perhaps the Christmas/Gigi's Birthday gift would be Gigi Collection vol 3 imho (even though I'll prefere a new Scialadance album!) ;)
-
Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
https://www.junodownload.com/products/federico-romanzi-obscurae-nubes/4820824-02/😉
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
won't believe it... another drama on the way... I'll believe it this TIME only after seeing release date and tracklist on official stores, hoping that's not only a single coming out...
-
Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
here it is! Sounds cool! https://www.junodownload.com/products/mr-dendo-eternum/4515267-02/
- Magna Romagna - Atto Secondo
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza
17 december is in more than a month... and we still waiting for Mantra Dag and Psico Dance aswell according to Gigi's hashtags... I'll be very surprised if all these release will come out before 2020 to be honest.... 😞
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Gigi D'Agostino Collection Vol. 1
yes, but I guess you have bought the album in 320kbps... why is so important to have it on spotify/youtube etc?
-
Gigi D'Agostino - Gigi D'Agostino Collection Vol. 1
even the full album on Gigi's youtube official account is not available anymore... there should be something behind all this weird situation.... anyway who care about it? it's better to focus on Mantra Dag and Smoderanza releases....
-
Lento Violento - Mantra Dag
we are almost there with this album... hoping will be out this week!
-
Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
It's his next single: https://www.junodownload.com/products/mr-dendo-sherlock-holmes/4308582-02/ Out on 15.10 😉
-
Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
it's obvious that a new Lento Violento album is coming... but could be named Mantra Dag or whatever... and could be released in 1-2 days or in 1-2 months! 😄
-
Lento Violento - Mantra Dag
Gigi likes very much surprising fans!
-
Lento Violento - Mantra Dag
I bet this one is included in the album! 🙂
-
Lento Violento - Mantra Dag
we shall be patient with Gigi, almost everything is going to be released sooner or later 😉
- Alien Cut - Megadance
-
Spaghetti Trip - Disco Misto
can't see the video till tonight/tomorrow I reckon.... but there's the tracklist ^_^
-
Scialadance - Scialescion
Imprekescion means almost swearing... because of the vocal that is pretty similar to an italian God imprecation! Gigi's crazy as usual! LoL
-
Scialadance - Scialescion
883 - come mai remix is even better 🙂 btw I'm italian and it's difficult to translate the "sciala" word... can be like a concept of soft-easy enjoying status 🙂 ps. don't reckon Luca Noise is involved in any Scialadance project!
-
Lento Violento - Mantra Dag
Gigi has explained in his forum that an EP is a release within 2+ to 6-7 songs maximum, and an LP is an album with more than 10 songs... that's it! 😉
-
Lento Violento - Mantra Dag
Another album!!! Damn to wait almost a month for hearing it all, hoping it's at least another 15 tracks release though! 😉
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Happy Go Lucky EP
Psico Dance is not a digital release (not under Gigi's label) 🙂