Zum Inhalt springen

Dallas @ RadioHypnoisia - Voulez Vous Danser & Live Sets

Empfohlene Beiträge

Thanks, kazin.

Tracklist #6 ist nun auch fertig, hat noch etwas gedauert wegen den ganzen Anime-Jingles... :mrbighead:

Andrex - Der März ['V.2.'] --> [Dallas RMX]

Und ich werde vielleicht bald auch die Sternchen wie in der Cammino-Tracklist einführen, damit es besser ersichtlich ist, was schonmal kam und was neu gespielt wurde.

Sein Set vom 13. war auch absolut feine Sahne! Der Pay-Phone Remix und der Tarantella del orso Remix...das Ganze Set einfach richtig genial!

Bei 31:31...wenngleich mir gerade bewusst ist, das es kein direkter Remix von Tarantella del Orso ist, aber es sind ähnliche Elemente und ne ähnliche Struktur. Gefällt mir sehr gut!

• 2 Wochen später...

YES:-) I am a Lindsey Stirling fan since the first minute^^ (may only the german say: "von der ersten Minute an")

Check out her channel and her music- Dupstep Violin- wich i like the most!

• Like 1
  • 1 Monat später...
  • 3 Wochen später...

After ??? - (Kissa Me) became Kikko - Happyland, I think about one thing.

Dallas wrote few months ago:

17. ? ? ? (Nightmare [Dallas Tremando Mix]) = TBA - TBA (Bongo Lenta)

23. ? ? ? (Favilla Calda) = TBA - TBA (disco disco)

25. ? ? ? (Killer Maria) = TBA - TBA (make it happen)

29. ? ? ? (Pac) = TBA - TBA (hello rockers)

31. ? ? ? (Fischio Fuso) = TBA - TBA (rumble in the club)

34. ? ? ? (Shoot To Kill) = TBA - TBA (one more)

35. ??? - (Kissa Me) = TBA - TBA (happyland)

38. ? ? ? (I Feel) = TBA - TBA (cactus)

Also, on the 5 of March Dallas write corrections to tracklis of Live #04 where tracknames were without brackets, for example: TBA - Disco Disco.

So, the trackname, wich Dallas give us, became the real trackname, not a fictitious one.

Because of that, I think all the tracknames, written above by Dallas, are real tracknames of appropriate tracks (why would he give us a fictitious titles?).

And the reason why the name of author is "TBA" everywhere is because it's not a Dallas (or not only Dallas) tracks. I belive all these tracks were made by Kikko or Kikko & Dallas.

Maybe Kikko for some reason don't want to or can't say he is the author of tracks, which Gigi plays in Il Cammino or Quello Che Mi PIace (as you remember, he delete all the songs on his Solundcloud unexpectedly - maybe Gigi put some pressure on him).

So, I think we must rename all these tracks in Dallas Live, Il Cammino and Quello Che Mi PIace tracklist according to Dallas info.

But the better way, of course, is to ask Dallas or Kikko about this directly :)

What do you think guys?

Bearbeitet von kazin

So, the trackname, wich Dallas give us, became the real trackname, not a fictitious one.

Because of that, I think all the tracknames, written above by Dallas, are real tracknames of appropriate tracks (why would he give us a fictitious titles?).

And the reason why the name of author is "TBA" everywhere is because it's not a Dallas (or not only Dallas) tracks. I belive all these tracks were made by Kikko or Kikko & Dallas.

Maybe Kikko for some reason don't want to or can't say he is the author of tracks, which Gigi plays in Il Cammino or Quello Che Mi PIace (as you remember, he delete all the songs on his Solundcloud unexpectedly - maybe Gigi put some pressure on him).

But the better way, of course, is to ask Dallas or Kikko about this directly :)

I already asked him, when he wrote this correction.

He said that he has nothing to do with these tracks and he can't tell me the name of the real producer, because this someone doesn't want to. I went through some of the Gigi related producers and when I named Kikko, he didn't answered with "yes" or "no"... and because of the reason that other tracks in the Dallas Lives, which are from Kikko, contain the SAME elements as for example "Shoot To Kill", I think that Kikko could really be the producer of these tracks... or at least most of them.

This thought would also agree with the fact, that Kikko deleted his tracks from SC.

Because of the tracknames... If these were the final tracknames, he wouldn't write again TBA for the title and not just the author, I think...

Maybe these are "bozza grezza" titles... which can change .... or not ;)

Bearbeitet von Sottosopra