Geschrieben am 20. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr. Hallo! schade, dass es hier so ruhig geworden ist, fand die Projekte hier am ansprechendsten für mich ;)
Geschrieben am 20. Mai 2018vor 8 Jr. probably and hopefully after the release of Psico Dance (if it will ever happen!) this kind of releases will be continued... ;)
Geschrieben am 11. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. Der Anfang ist schon gut ...aber...was geht da ab der Mitte bitte los? Unglaublich geiler Song!! Beamt mich völlig weg. Am Anfang dachte ich so...joa, nettes Teil. Und dann nach ca. 3 Minuten geht eine zweite Sequenz ab wo mir der Mund offen stehen bleibt... einfach nur extrem geil! Macht exremst Spaß der Song :-) Ich finde, der ist was ganz besonderes- von Anfang bis Ende! Bearbeitet (am 11. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Erdbeer Wolf
Geschrieben am 12. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. Netter "spaciger" Song. Ich hoffe er bringt ihn wieder als Download auf Tidal
Geschrieben am 12. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. Holy F*CK! Second part of Fuori Controllo is soooo AMAZING! It's first Gigi's track in years I'm really ejoying. It's sounds like Gerolamo Sacco + 8-bit platformer game soundtrack combined together... So beautiful!
Geschrieben am 12. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. This is the Gigi unique style that almost every real fan loves!
Geschrieben am 14. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Lento_Violento_Fuori_Controllo_Ribelle_Mix?id=Bh666glo6ibyhycwmrqh5exngey
Geschrieben am 15. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. Am Tue Jun 12 2018 um 09:18 schrieb vaki: it sounds like Federico Romanzi. Hahahahahaha. Good joke. I love the music of Romanzi and i got all his songs from him through the last years. But this dont sounds like Romanzi, absolutly not! More a mix between Gigi d Agostino, Prezer DJ and Luha MsM. Bearbeitet (am 15. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Erdbeer Wolf
Geschrieben am 17. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. vor 4 Stunden schrieb kazin: Macht Spass! Sample is mir bekannt aus "Jens O.-One more". Jajja, die gute alte Hands up Zeit...
Geschrieben am 18. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. I like it a lot that Gigi is using digital releases so much! I never though one day we'd see that much release
Geschrieben am 18. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. Hopefully some more relevant tracks & well known "unreleased" tracks will arrive + Maybe the stuff from his youtube channel (Noir, El Condor Pasa...)
Geschrieben am 22. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. new one!!!! https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Lento_Violento_Insicuro_Gigi_Dag_in_Loop?id=Bjy3nhgd52km5xkkwjnghgvvzky ;)
Geschrieben am 22. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. Autor vor 3 Stunden schrieb kazin: Seems like old one - sounds like Pietanza. Never heard this track before... and in my opinion it has not many similarities with Pietanza...
Geschrieben am 22. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. 8 hours ago, Sottosopra said: Never heard this track before... and in my opinion it has not many similarities with Pietanza... That's strange because both of this tracks have same drum/snare/hihat/cymbal samples and bass sound. Insicuro is just a little bit faster in BPM.
Geschrieben am 22. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. Autor vor 3 Minuten schrieb kazin: That's strange because both of this tracks have same drum/snare/hihat/cymbal samples and bass sound. Insicuro is just a little bit faster in BPM. Sorry, you are right. I'm listening to it now with headphones without extern noises and now I hear it too^^ So yes, it could be made in 2007.
Geschrieben am 22. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr. One thing is for sure, Gigi was playing it live in 2010. I've saved this sample from GFU(?) if I remember correctly. I don't know if any of you remember where did it came from/who uploaded it under this codename, can't find it now. :-) It just flashed in my mind that I've heard this previously on GFU :D Islamadag.mp3 (2010-06-20) Bearbeitet (am 22. Juni 2018vor 8 Jr.) von Bluestar
Erstelle ein Benutzerkonto oder melde Dich an, um zu kommentieren