Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kazin

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von kazin

  1. A didn't know about L'Amour Toujours II pre-release tracklist, can you share it?
  2. Release Date: 19.12.2019 Tracklist here.
  3. I wish there were a post here on GFU with all Gigi's announced, but unrealeased stuff, with all avaliable info, including dates, covers, tracklist, etc...
  4. By, Gigi posted on Facebook lyrics for Cambia La Tua Viata:
  5. Wow! Just wow! That's what I call the album which I wished to take my hands on 10 years ago! But it's a great album even in 2019. For me at least :) Btw, is there a reason to buy .flac this time or Gigi again exported tracks in .mp3? :)
  6. Wow! Just wow! I can't believe it! I was longing for Malinconia/Madness since 2003... And now it's here... And here we have fade out again 😩
  7. Well that's a nice surprise! I was looking for Smoderanza, but well... it Gigi and Luca album anyway, so I'm glad anyway :)
  8. Wow! In the beginning that was "didn't get a single thing, but that was awesome!" kind of video :) But I get it somewhere in the middle. Thank you for the job you're done with the competition! ♥️
  9. There are some interesting Lento ineditos in recent SHOCK LENTO by Alien Cut:
  10. - henk_jan - Yunsung - Martin_DK - Wally44 - kazin
  11. Seems like it's not available in US then, since I use US account.
  12. Hmm. The album is not available in Spotify no more... 😯 https://open.spotify.com/album/44K7pVW7akt7ABTcu18woo
  13. Harmonic structurte is not enough for me to consider one track as musical citate of other track.
  14. Great song, especially harmonic part with vocal and bass. But melody is so simple and generic, like I'm listening to third-grade Eurodance song from 2000-2003 😞
  15. https://rafaellenz.bandcamp.com/album/i-love-this-company-2019-reissue
  16. Magna Romagna Live 06 @ GranDanceRadio (24-04-2014) 'Gabro - Genna - Tomma' 24. ??? - (Il Presidente) --> Antonello Venditti - Sotto La Pioggia [Tomma Remix]
  17. Gfx909 released his first album titled Melodies - Volume I om Basecamp: https://gfx909.bandcamp.com/album/melodies-volume-i
  18. Out now: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Mr_Dendo_Sherlock_Holmes?id=B2yhrkshuir36hanhoosyh6upa4
  19. Of course it's not Il Cammino version, because Il Cammino version is by Gigi & Pandolfi.
  20. Mr Dendo posted "first draft of cover" for song/album/remix called "Sherlock Holmes":
  21. Magna Romagna Official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0M5BNOQSuZvU5Z8U8h8Bfg Margna Romagna Official Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/magnaromagnaofficial/
  22. I feel I became addicted to those daily tracks and mixes from Gigi. If he didn't release anything after all theese... well this be really sad and unlogical to me.
  23. I think by adding Smoderanza on YouTube after so much time and without any signature of Happy Go Lucky EP in video/description Gigi says: 1) here's your last track from the EP you asking for, 2) there will be no HGL EP anymore. Maybe there will be something better - new album or compilation with Luca Noise? Time will show.

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.