Alle Inhalte von kazin
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza
YouTube Music playlist: https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lDAqbNlMsqr_jpqt8yedL9UGtuEGBTv88
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza
I can't see any problem in length of tracks. Some of them were played live in same versions and it sounds totally good to me. Other songs, new versions of which are shorter than previous versions, doesn't sound as "preview" to me. Maybe because I hardly remember previous "longer" versions of these tracks. But anyway it sounds totally good to me. 🤔
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza
-
Autumn Flight - Slow Style Compilation by Danca Lenta Records
Out today!
-
Autumn Flight - Slow Style Compilation by Danca Lenta Records
Here is Preview Mix by Toporkov Slow:
-
Autumn Flight - Slow Style Compilation by Danca Lenta Records
New Slow Style compilation named Autumn Flight by Danca Lenta Records will be released on October 23 on all digital stores. The compilation contains tracks from the following artists: Dj Niky, CJ van Brakel, LentoLEXX, Dj KramniK, Michail Til, Toporkov Slow. You can check previews on Juno. And here is Preview Mix on SoundCloud:
- Gigi D'Agostino & Lento Violento - Slowerland
-
Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
- Gigi D'Agostino & Lento Violento - Slowerland
- Dj Maxwell
https://www.spreaker.com/user/djmaxwell/001-visioni-sonore-remember-mix- Mr Dendo - Dendostyle
I must admit mastering is awesome. I may not like all the tracks, but Davide creating great sound and volume in his tracks. I wish Gigi do same with his music...- Mr Dendo - Dendostyle
@Sottosopra Yandex.Music: https://music.yandex.ru/album/11893796 YouTube playlist:- Mr Dendo - Dendostyle
DendoStyle released in digital music stores: https://open.spotify.com/album/1uT1pZlL9nI7kvp52e9Z8o- Lento Violento - Mantra Dag
YouTube currently streams in 128 kbps ACC, when you select the Normal quality. Premium subscribers can also select the High quality, which streams at 256 kbps AAC (equal quality to GPM's 320 CBR kbps). You can find this info here, for example. If you anyway need Premum to get good quality, I prefer Spotify. P.S. There's will be no more way to buy new releases on Google Play Music because it shuts down.- Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
No, I have it with the same title.- Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
Album DendoStyle by Mr Dendo will be released 11.09.2020 on all digital platforms.- Lento Violento - Mantra Dag
I found best price-quality ratio solution - Spotify Premium. You have 320 kbps quality + ability to listen music offline. Also you can record the music you listen while you listening... and here is your 320 kbps release 🙂- Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Smoderanza
- Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
- [Diskussion] Alle Coverversionen von Gigi D'Agostino
2009: Gemelli Diversi – Vivi Per Un Miracolo 2020: Lento Violento - Together- [Diskussion] Alle Coverversionen von Gigi D'Agostino
2020: AM 1984 - Juliette 2005: Onironauti - Tanzeria Am 1984 is synthwave producer from Italy. Seems he just stolen used Gigi's melody here 🙂 You can check his bandcamp (with this tack) here: https://retrowavetouchrecords.bandcamp.com/album/testarossa- Lento Violento - Lentonauta Film
Love the idea behind this release, love the tracks... though again we have a lot of fade-in's/fade-out's/edit's.- LA Vision & Gigi D'Agostino - Hollywood
I have this feeling after listening the preview, but after I listen to the full version, I'm sure there are a lot of similarities in Hollywood and Daft Punk's Instant Crush. Verse part have same harmonies and lyrical structure... But also Hollywood is based on Triangle... That's pretty funny 🙂- Neues von Federico Romanzi & Mr Dendo... [Spaghetti Trip]
New release from Tamborder (Federico Romanzi) is out: https://band.link/lLM0W- Youtube / Facebook / Soundcloud Kanal von Gigi
Well that makes sense. Last 3+ months we have COVID, dj's can't play live sets at clubs, sales of music fell down. So if I was on Gigi's place I'd collaborate with big record company for exclusive release of my music, which granted me a lot of money... But it's just a small theory, nothing more 🙂
Navigation
Suche
Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.