Alle Inhalte von kazin
-
Best hardest Lento Violento tracks of All Times
Oh, now I got it! And I can understand why I thought about Esercizio Del Braccio - both tracks have same sound kit and mood. Also vocal resample is pretty similar 🙂
-
Best hardest Lento Violento tracks of All Times
Hmm. Sounds like Esercizio Del braccio.
-
Best hardest Lento Violento tracks of All Times
I'm intrigued what track is it 🤔
-
Rafael Lenz - "Age of Clocks Vol.2 (The Musicarcobaleno Sessions, 2009-2014)"
Thank you Rafael! I really like your musical production, looking forward to listen your new release 💚
-
MovimentoLento in the Mix @ IDN/Rise FM
I will check my old HDD later today, if I find something I'll share it with you all. Edit: sadly I have only Movimentolento compilations, no single live show 😞
-
Lento Violento - Tecnotonica
Because It was pitched down. Same was with YT version of Hung Up.
-
Lento Violento - Tecnotonica
I love how Gigi made track Transmission. Recipe: simply cut intro from Again (Gigi Tanz), slow it a bit (with pitch down, why not?) and repeat x2 times (roughly) 🙂 But tbh I like this track 😍
-
Lento Violento - Tecnotonica
Available on Yandex Music already https://music.yandex.ru/album/24426700
-
[09.12.2022] Gigi D'Agostino & Datura & Datura - Summer Of Energy (Vinyl, ZYX Music)
OMG they absolutely do not give a f**k about this release. No respect for authors >_<
-
Magna Romagna presents: Moto Remoto
Great news! I really wish this release will be EP or album.
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
I wonder did people on CasaDag asked Gigi about Yandex release?
-
Magna Romagna / Moto Remoto / The Sbazzers
Can't see any video here 🤔
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
I take no offence, but I didn't choose where to be born. And, aside from the political situation, you wrong, we have great online shops 🙂
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
Oh yeah, you probably can't buy anything in Russia via Bank Card bc SWIFT bank system doesn't work anymore in Russia >_<
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
It's 300 russian rubles per month or about 5 Euro. But it's only for streaming, you can't download music directly - you need to find browser extension to download from YM. https://plus.yandex.com/
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
No, only 320 kbps for Premuim users (I'm not using Premium sadly).
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
Yep, seems Yandex have limitations of working with other countries except Russia and Turkey, use VPN to register free account and you will be able to listen full versions in 192kbps (you can even download tracks but you need to google for Chrome extension).
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
It's released already - you can listen full versions now. EDIT: it was released on 25-th of August LOL 🤪
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
But both releases have 2 in they title, also track Warlock seems the same on both releases. This looks more like Gigi or/and Luca decided to change tracklist in last moment and he/they forgot to revoke old release from streaming service... Or this is strange experiment and they wanted this release to be different on different streaming servces 🙂
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
I found something strange. Here is Circo Uonz 2 - B Sides (2014 - 2015) on Apple Music with 4 tracks: And here is Circo Uonz 2 - B Side (2011 - 2015) on Yandex Music with 3 different tracks: WTF? 🤔
-
TuttoDag der neue YouTube Kanal von Gigi
No, absolutely not at all necessary. There are at least 2 different drum kicks in this track in Il Cammino. Since we never heard full track I think it's the same version.
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
Release date is 01.09.2022
-
Gigi D’Agostino & Luca Noise - Circo Uonz 2 (B Side 2014-2015)
Source?
-
Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Vibration EP
For me it's the Girl EP, not Vibration EP 🙂. Thought new version of The Love Do Do sound very good I'm not a huge fan of original track harmony. Like a Flight sounds like filler to me. And Vibration have very good kick and bass combination, although melody is pretty generic. But I'm really glad Gigi & Luca are back!