Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kazin

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von kazin

  1. Now I tell how I remebmered these times. 1) Mondello worked with Gigi on some tracks, Gigi even posted info on his forum about a sub-label named NoiseMaker Hard, where Mondello co-produced tracks should be released. 2) A bit later in 2007-2008 Mondello on his MySpace posted a lot of links to a LV demos, which were on his official site. There was a 30-minutes LV mixtape on his site also. He also claimed there will be a Hard Slow Style (HSS) Compilation released soon (in 2008 I guess), there was even a cover for the compilations, but sadly I can't find it now. At that time I downloaded all Mondello tracks from his site/MySpace, I even saved the list on html-code from my file downloading soft with links and titles of these tracks: 3) There's no clear evidence what all these tracks are made only by Mondello/+Viviana (if you have any evidence - please post it here), but yes, you can clearly hear they have they own special sound. The reality is we don't know the truth about Gigi/Mondello work relations, we don't know how they were working on these tracks - maybe there was 100% Mondello+/Viviana ghost production, maybe 80%/20% Mondello/Gigi, maybe something else. I wish we had a glimpse of information about all these and many other tracks, but as far as I know there is no 100% confirmation what ALL the tracks were made 100% by Monderllo/Viviana solo.
  2. Love this chords progression, it's just 1 to 1 like in one of my favorites lento tracks Love Factory - Sometimes The Dreams Come True
  3. Ok. One question here: why just not release Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Girl instead? And - for a fans of VIZE & Emotik sound - Gigi D'Agostino & Luca Noise - Girl [VIZE & Emotik Remix]? I guess the answer is.... money 🙂
  4. Sure it will not be an album. I'm 100% sure it will be another commercial EDM single like all the tracks VIZE produces, just check his production.
  5. Hollywood (Nex Mixes) is a release name, it's not a "category or tag/lable". Edit: just clarifying, the word "Album" in all music services meaning release category name. It could be a single, EP, or really LP.
  6. Interesting version of Hung Up - sounds, like it was pitched down with vocal from 120 bpm to 111 🤔
  7. @Desper-D you can check current found titles on screen below
  8. We have this and much more info about YouTube unpublished tracks in Il Cammino Trackislt thread, starting page 55 and onwards.
  9. I would like to share mine list, but there will be some unreleased yet tracks.
  10. Sounds like good old 2004-2005 Onironauti track.
  11. Best. Title. EVER!!!
  12. Here are some tracks I didn't find in our list (except Ti Amo, it is in list):
  13. BTW, if anyone know a way how to ignore 100 search results restriction and search properly Gigis songs here please tell us.
  14. Some new SIAE-registered tracks by Gigi & Luca (since we sadly can't search Gigi-only tracks because of SIAE site stupid restriction on search results count):
  15. Well there are 2 good old tracks on this album - Una Famiglia Esemplare and True Love. But other tracks... especially with vocals... They really need more better production 😞
  16. Thank you Schlonte! 🙂 Add me to the list please: kazin.
  17. There's new Dj Maxwell Official YouTube channel (he posted videos from it on his Facebook page, so it's really official). There are a lot of videos, some old, sone new remixes and some old live videos, for example: Check his channel for more his stuff!
  18. Seems like Psico Dance is still have a chance to be released one day...
  19. I must say I've expected much worse from this album... But it fills completely for my current mood. Also I almost do not listened Gigi's mixes and Live's last 6 months, so a lot of these tracks fades away in my memory, so almost whole album sounds fresh for me. Also, only for 2 of 13 "short tracks" I feel a pity they are so short. All other tracks sounds absolutely good to me in term of length. 🙂 Here's my quick summary:

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.