Zum Inhalt springen
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

GFU Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kazin

Mitglieder
  • Benutzer seit

  • Letzter Besuch

Alle Inhalte von kazin

  1. Lento has taken its place. Yes, without Gigi/Luca, it does not move forward. But in the same time the genre is not going anywhere. Hundreds of songs are available for listening, and independent producers continue to release new tracks. Of course, we all want to listen some new or old unreleased tracks from Gigi... Let's hope that day will come!
  2. Latest release from LentoLEXX is out today: here's Voci Di Primavera
  3. Ogni Volta Che Vai Via
  4. Thank you for this remix! I like how old school Gigi's sound is mixed here with your's synths and song structure. Love this work!
  5. Here is latest release from LentoLEXX: Night Sky And here's my anniversary mix for the Danca Lenta Records label. I produce Slowstyle/Lento under the name LentoLEXX for last 2 years, but initially I started to produce music more than 15 years ago. There are a lot of unreleased tracks, covers and demos - this is what I have done for the last 15 years and want to share with you 🙂
  6. My bad. Then I choose mug 🙂
  7. Ok, Doggy bowl is my choice 🙂
  8. Add me in list please! I want to participate 🙂
  9. kazin antwortete auf hlennarz's Thema in Italo Dance
    Wow! He found Dj Ross samples and synths... Almost all of them! Great work!
  10. Great set and (of course) great cover!
  11. I should admit: your covers for these mixes deserves to be on official Gigi's releases. They are awesome!
  12. DJ Bum Bum - Believe melody part is almost the same like in Gigi D'Agostino - In My Mind (Gigi Dag & Luca Noise Pervert Mix) Also both tracks based on the same chords progression.
  13. This is fantastic mix. Really love it!
  14. In two words: this is for 95% release of my dreams. I still miss few unreleased Mondo Dag tracks from Il Cammino and hate fade out moments, but overall - this is one of the best (if not the best) Gigi's release in last years. Grazie, Gigi 🙏
  15. 2000-2003 by far best mix for me (probably bc I love this period tracks more then previous one)!
  16. Hello there, Pioggia e Sole! Long time no see! P.S. Even thought this is self-citation, I like it :)
  17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22NvFPclqE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JccQAPSUOog
  18. What can say about this song... I'll just leave the source of inspiration here 🙂
  19. https://luigielettrico.bandcamp.com/album/wave-function-vol-1
  20. Lol. Seems someone from Russia made this fake-release.

Account

Navigation

Suche

Suche

Konfiguriere Browser-Push-Benachrichtigungen

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.